Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Playoff Party Poll

Ok, here is what we need, 2 locations and a point person for each. I'll run the point for whatever one is closest to me (I'm voting for 436 and University but I'm ok with whatever) I hate to lose all of these responses so I don't want to start a new thread, I would say we need 1 on one side of town and another on the other side of town.

How about these choices,

Alehouse 436 by the Altamonte Mall

Alehouse 436 and University

Friendly Confines Waterford Lakes

Alehouse Hiawassee

I don't know too many places on the west side of town so feel free to suggest some. Once we get some choices we can decide which 2 (or if we even need 2) and go from there.

I'm driving 2 and a half hours to hang out and watch the game and you jokers are arguing over which Ale House you're not willing to drive to.

I'm disappointed.

Throw one back for me guys (and Hutch). 8 hours is a little too far to drive.

Well, I'm in Seattle, so I'll be there in spirit. Phew - when Turk blocked that shot, was I the only one saying: "Please don't foul, please don't foul...?"

Go Magic!

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

What date are you guys talking about?

If I'm understanding right, I think we are talking about the first game of the potential playoff series against the Pistons.

As soon as a decision is made as to where the party will be held, please post it either on this thread or another one.

If it is in my part of town, you can count me in.

Unless I am out of town.

Like I said before, I'm driving 2 1/2 hours so an extra 15 minutes in one direction or another is no big deal.

Can't somebody just pick a location and, say the 436 Ale House and that will be the one?

The best thing would be for a separate poll to be started and the one that gets the most votes in 48 hours wins.

quote:
Originally posted by The Dude Abides:

I actually ended up voting gators waterford in the poll, but in reality.. I dont care! I cant effin wait!

I know man....I'd definitely go to any of the places listed in a heart beat. I'm sure it's going to be a good time.