Sign in to follow this  
TragicFan

Breaking News: Magic to sign Shawn Kemp

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

I really dislike "PRANK" postings this time of the year, it takes from (slightly) from the authentic and well informed guy's that speak with credibility!

Who are you talking about?

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Or maybe as entertainment for the female visitors that are not interested in basketball....

Does that mean JJ is leaving?

An inside source told me he was...and by inside source I mean the guy that cleans the parking area after every game. You know the guy that drives around that big brush/vaccuum truck thingy...So he must know everything.

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

I really dislike "PRANK" postings this time of the year, it takes from (slightly) from the authentic and well informed guy's that speak with credibility!

How is this different from any other "insider" post that heard something from a writter? How do we know he isn't telling the truth? As stupid as it may sound, it might also be true. I take it as entertainment and watch out for more. If it doesn't happen, oh well...

So far this offseason, a lot of the insider info hasn't really matured to reality. Its just a lot of talk.

I can confirm this. I bumped into Kemp at the McDonalds on the corner of 50 and Golden Rod this morning. I asked him what he was doing in the area and he said he was going to play this season for the Magic.

He ordered 2 Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuits and 2 McGriddles if anyone was curious.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

act_shawn_kemp.jpg

Look at this guys face. Try and take that ball away from him. You just can't.

lol so intense!