quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

quote:
Originally posted by Live Or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

You are spamming the boards....and God hates that.

God will come down on the magic for this sin

Now if a Magic player were to get injured you know who to blame.

Hi KLR. . .I think that the women on this board have set good examples for the guys *I stop short of saying men* to follow as to how we act civil toward one another.

However, I have a burning question that I have wanted to ask you for a long time. I understand that you are a die-hard Piston fan. But over the past 2 seasons, you have been a regular poster on the Magic board.

Are you a closet magic fan and don't want your fellow Piston fans to know about it? Admit it, you love the Magic. . .don't you?

Not at all, I don't dislike the Magic like I do the Heat or Cavs but i cant say I like them. The only player I like its Dwight.

quote:

Not at all, I don't dislike the Magic like I do the Heat or Cavs but i cant say I like them. The only player I like its Dwight.

OooKay! I'll accept that answer. But I believe deep down inside you have a crush on someone else like (Knappy?). . .just kidding, haha!!

quote:
Originally posted by ST since 90:

After three days and two nights I have finally finished reading this thread. I have discovered that I am neither classy or classless.

It is like I do not even exist.

Does that mean that I am god?

StSince, not all. . .I mean (oops!)

I would have put you on my list. And there are a number of others that I could and should put on my list. But I just don't know some that well. . .YET!

It's just that guys like Millitary and Ball Junkie have had my back a few times when I posted an opinion.

I hope I didn't turn some people off. It does not mean that I would not be able to find other guys (posters) on this board who are a class act. Just having fun!

I take a day away from the boards and somehow end up being called respectable...

I need to pay more attention next time.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

I'm a little sad I wasn't on the classless list. I like to spank, that alone should bump me to the top. Plus I am sexist against my own kind.

I'll bet you came under sniper fire in Bosnia too...

Thanks, I needed reminding why I couldn't stand The Ghost of John Gabriel...

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:
Originally posted by Live Or Die Magic:

You are spamming the boards....and God hates that.

God will come down on the magic for this sin

Now if a Magic player were to get injured you know who to blame.

Hi KLR. . .I think that the women on this board have set good examples for the guys *I stop short of saying men* to follow as to how we act civil toward one another.

However, I have a burning question that I have wanted to ask you for a long time. I understand that you are a die-hard Piston fan. But over the past 2 seasons, you have been a regular poster on the Magic board.

Are you a closet magic fan and don't want your fellow Piston fans to know about it? Admit it, you love the Magic. . .don't you?

I have a burning question that I've always wanted to ask. Do you have an excessive amount of dolls in your house? I've always imagined that "boil your pet bunny" crazy chicks *I stop short of saying women* have a bunch of dolls that they carry on regular conversations with. Do you ground them when they've been bad?

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:

I'll bet you came under sniper fire in Bosnia too...

Hutch.jpg

Is it just me or is Hutchy grabbing Hillary's azz? Wow, that is quite a sight...

quote:

Hutch.jpg

quote:
Is it just me or is Hutchy grabbing Hillary's azz? Wow, that is quite a sight...

I wonder when they role play which one is Goose and which one is Maverick?