Sign in to follow this  
magicdepth

Welcome to the world our new Orlando Magic Fan!

My wife brought into the world a new magic fan to witness us take the championship this year. This is our first son and I am enjoying every minute of it. We are going to watch Dwight and Team USA together tonight...I cant wait!

Jacob Allen was born July 22nd.

DSC04018.jpg

My wife brought into the world a new magic fan to witness us take the championship this year. This is our first son and I am enjoying every minute of it. We are going to watch Dwight and Team USA together tonight...I cant wait!

Jacob Allen was born July 22nd.

DSC04018.jpg

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world, Jacob Allen!!! A Polk County babe, nonetheless!!! Born at the Regency? I was born and raised in good 'ole Lake Wales!

No we had him at Celebration...None the less hes home now and enjoying life. Note to the wise....Celebration's nursing sucks! Will try Winnie Palmer if there is a next time...

Just had my little boy on the 9th at Winnie Palmer. With the exception of one nurse it was great! Congrats on your little one. My boy and I will be doing the same at 8:00 PM tonight.

quote:
Originally posted by soldjafluffy:

welcome Jacob Allen!! hey magicdepth mayb he can figure out our PF situation...haha

He says hes dedicated however he was only 19.5 inches tall so he would be like Jameer Nelson playing out of position...

Congradulations, I can see and hear you bursting with pride here, as you should be!!!!! I have one question for ya,.........will he be a 2 gaurd or a 3???? Your never to young to cultivate prospects!!!! LOL God Bless and enjoy!!!!!