Sign in to follow this  
omagic133

Magic new uniforms (Denton)

Its a good start! No black though? And I assume that the real pinstripe jersey will be home, but that is some teaser! I want to see more!!

It looks pretty bad from that picture. It really looks like our old blue jerseys with a new ugly collar and white lines going down the uniform. Hopefully this isn't the actual new jersey....

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

It looks pretty bad from that picture. It really looks like our old blue jerseys with a new ugly collar and white lines going down the uniform. Hopefully this isn't the actual new jersey....

I guess you can tell who the "glass half full" vs. "glass half empty" kind of guys are on these boards. Seriously, all you can see are the shoulders of the jersey and you are already complaining about how bad they look and hoping that it is a fake?

I guess there are just a bunch of people waiting to complain about whatever they can.

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

quote:

I guess you can tell who the "glass half full" vs. "glass half empty" kind of guys are on these boards. Seriously, all you can see are the shoulders of the jersey and you are already complaining about how bad they look and hoping that it is a fake?

I guess there are just a bunch of people waiting to complain about whatever they can.

Oh, I forgot the.......I can't have an opinion on anything unless it's positive rule. I'm not a complainer at all. Look at my posts from this offseason, I've supported most of what Otis has done. I just think this looks like our old jerseys with a few unnecessary modifications.

quote:

quote:

Which is worse: People complaining or people complaining about people complaining?

I still don't like the collar, but as long as were winning the new jerseys won't matter.

Thanks Jareth, good find man.

While so far I'm not a big fan of the collar (I guess I'll have to see it together with the rest of the jersey), I do already like the spacing of the pinstripes.

And notice, the pinstripes aren't white, they're light blue. Maybe they are introducing a new color to the jerseys. Cool!

Now this is just a random idea, but could the blue jersey be the home jersey and the black as the away jersey? Like how the Lakers have the yellow one as the home jersey & the purple as the away. That could work.

quote:
Originally posted by killakuma:

quote:

quote:

Which is worse: People complaining or people complaining about people complaining?

I still don't like the collar, but as long as were winning the new jerseys won't matter.

I have no problem with people complaining, and frankly I am not sure why you think I do. I DO have a problem with people who complain simply for the sake of complaining. There is nothing to complain about here, there is a picture showing 1/10th of our jersey and immediately someone comes out and says that our new jerseys looks bad.

When the jerseys are revealed, critique all you want, because you will have something to criticize. I just think its crazy that someone can see the shoulders of a uniform and claim that they look bad.