Sign in to follow this  
ReeceGaines

Would you trade Dwight Howard for Lebron James if......?

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:
Dwight still has room to develop. I do not see that for James.

They are basically the same age, so this statement is beyond ridiculous.

quote:
Lebron is gay, and sucks, and will never win a championship, and Detroit sucks for losing to him in the third round 2 years ago.

Lebron not only single-handedly took a bunch of NBDA players to the NBA Finals 2 years ago, but also came closer to beating the eventual NBA champions than any team in the playoffs this year with a different set of NBDA players.

Dwight supporting cast was significantly better than Lebron's last year, and probably better the year before.

The question is a tough question, and I posted my opinion on the first page, but the bashing of Lebron just shows a level of basketball ignorance that should be downright embarrassing to some.

side note - NBDL, not NBDA

I'd rather have them on the same team, and LeBron is an incredible player, but I'd rather have Dwight. That and we already got him.

I want him to retire in Magic blue.

quote:
Originally posted by Rocketman:

No to James.

Dwight still has room to develop. I do not see that for James.

Again NO!

Have you never seen Lebron shoot the ball? He could obviously become exponentially better with a consistent jump shot along with some improved court vision/passing. Not saying I'd trade Dwight for him but you gotta give respect where it's due. To say he's at his peak at 23 is asinine.

OH my god. This has been hijacked into bicker butter. BTW

No

This is a tough one but a true big man is hard to find. So i would say no as well. If we made that trade then we would have to play like the Cavs but with no rebounding and defense. Thats worse.