Sign in to follow this  
JJforPT

Predict MP''s Pts, Reb, and steals for next year.

I predict Peaches will give us what we got from Evans this year offensively, main difference being he will get to the line more than Mo did.

The biggest impact will be on the defensive end, where the boxscores really won't show.

Also steals are a terribly overrated stat.

I would find it hard to see him getting 6 boards a game, especially if Dwight and Battie are on the floor together much this year.

Idk this might be too ambitious, but I see Air France getting 14-15 ppg. 5 rpg, 1 spg. 1 bpg., since he has a lot of potential to improve and should consistently get 30 min a night.

My prediction is that his production will lead to us not feeling the need to resign Hedo if he asks for too much. We should own the bargaining table in the Hedo contract negotiations because of MP's upcoming year. Pietrus can always slide into the SF spot if needed.

8 pts, 3.5 rebs, 1 ast, 1 stl, 0.7 blk

I agree with Osprey - pretty much what Evans gave us - but will prove his worth defensively and in matchup situations.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Also steals are a terribly overrated stat.

Agreed.

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

I think the most relevant stat will be the 30 less career nights by 2 guards of the other team.

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

I think the most relevant stat will be the 30 less career nights by 2 guards of the other team.

Exactly.

Rip is our biggest problem on the Pistons not Billups. This should remedy that situation.

I just can't wait to see the way dwight reacts the first time pietrus swats the ball into the stands or dunks on somebody nasty, them 2 on the same team is like a comedy show

but im gonna have to say..12 pts...7 reb 1.6 stl

1 blk