Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Biggest Hater Award

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by Mooooooooooves:

JJ deserves a nomination for biggest hater of terrorism because he is an American hero.

JJ has gone from a local hero to an American Hero in the span of one thread.

I guess we can put Hulk Hogan as a hater of JJ then because I thought he was a real american hero. He fights for the rights of every man. He is a real american. He fights for what's right, fights for your life.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

May I take the cake for Mr. Patrick Garrity?

I probably beat you on my hate for Patrick Garrity, but I appreciate that you disliked his play as much as I did. If I watched a game at home I would scream if PG went into the game and scared my dog terribly.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Does this exist? Was this part of the Garrity awards?

While we wait out the dog days of summer, I thought this might be a fun thread.

Who on this board is the biggest hater of "blank" player?

Knappy should get the award for his hating of Brian Hill - I really don't think anyone will disagree, but if I don't win - I will start another tirade on him.

Does it count if the guy is no longer with the team? Does mine count? Fran was technically never here.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

If anybody can pull up past threads of theirs that top mine regarding Garrity I will gladly bow down and give them the crown. But, I don't believe such a poster exists.

Sample:

"I will not be happy until I can go to the fair and order Garrity on a stick and wash it down with some fresh lemonade"

Adding: I think there are bigger antagonists on this board regarding specific players, but I don't think anybody geniunely hated a player more than I hate Garrity.

I think hands down I win Garrity and Brian Hill - I think the rest of you are going for 2nd place - you pull up old threads and you will see me hating on them both - I made a shirt and wore it to magic games with BHill on the shirt in a cirle with a line through his face saying Fire Brian Hill! I hated on Garrity almost as much. You pull up old threads and I think I would win probably 3 to 1 on negative posts on those guys and the venim coming out of me was intense.

I still hate Brian Hill - i was going to make a sign for when NJ came to Orlando because I hate him so much (all my hate was in the basketball context - but I couldn't stand the guy). I can't even start talking about him without going into a rage - ugghhh. I'm getting mad right now thinking about him.

My sign was going to say - Season tix $5,000 ... Jameer Nelson $35m .... Howard $85m .... Lewis $118m ... Brian Hill getting on a plane after the game - priceless.

On Garrity - I'm shaking my head right now - what can you even say - he was absolutely horrible - awful. I would boo at the games when Garrity would go in - I mean seriously - some people would get it and others thought it was very rude, but I mean he was horrible.

Maybe I didn't express myself as well with Garrity, but awful, awful, awful. I didn't express it as much as I did with BHill, because they eventually stopped playing him, but it scarred my dog when I would yell at the TV when

Garrity was in the game.

I hated Garrity powerfully so. Brian Hill I was going ballistic. I can't make more comments about BHill without going on a tirade. I just can't - AWFUL, DISMAL, HORRIFIC, NASTY, FOUL, A*S, I'm getting too worked up. Maybe my hatred for BHill over shadowed my hatred for Pat Garrity.

I talked to a guy who was a friend of Pats and I told him outright that I couldn't stand Pat Garrity - this is his friend. I didn't care - I think Pat is a great, great guy, but I hated him on the Magic. I said he should never see the floor of a professional basketball team ever again - just awful.

Anyway, I should win both of those. And, I don't think I should win on hating Los - I don't hate Los - he just does nothing for me. He is like a watered down version of Bogans - Bogans does nothing for me. The Los fans get me worked up thinking he is a stud - he's not - he is a backup PG at best, but he is way better than PG and if I had to choose between Los or BH to coach the magic - Los would clearly be the guy, but if I had to choose between the next guy walking down OBT or BHill - I would see what that guy walking could bring to the table - at least the players would ignore him.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by Mooooooooooves:

JJ deserves a nomination for biggest hater of terrorism because he is an American hero.

JJ has gone from a local hero to an American Hero in the span of one thread.

Conversely, I'd like to nominate the terrorists for hatred of JJ, because if he doesn't play, they win.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:

Knappy should get the award for his hating of Brian Hill - I really don't think anyone will disagree, but if I don't win - I will start another tirade on him.

I love how you flip from 3rd person to 1st person in the same paragraph. Its like you can't make up your mind.

I hate no one, my heart is filled with love and kindness.

On the JJ haters category: Ball Junkie and SmackDaddy. How is it possible that they hate him so much, he has barely played.

On the Brian Hill category, it's a no brainer: Knappy. I'm not sure you remember very well those times, it was painful to read this forum because of him. He even left the forum for a while because of Brian Hill.

On the hater of all things category, I nominate DOM. He had the longest sig ever, pointing out every time he had been called a hater. In fact, he is the first HATIST to set foot on this planet.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

I hate no one, my heart is filled with love and kindness.

LIAR!!!!!!!!

No one asked for your opinion Hutch.