Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Denton's in the HOUSE!!! Magic trying to trade for Crittenton(link)

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

Actully the Peitrus signing was leaked by Denton via Ball Junkie if you did your reseach you would know....and it had be mentioned before we were looking at AJ.

Yeah an hour or 2 beforehand.

Lee was being discussed a lot longer. Cmon now.

AJ was mentioned as a candidate, but never leaked as something that was about to go down. It suddenly happened.

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

quote:
Mr.Charisma:

Probably because Duhon is only 25, and is considered to have an "up-side", which is valuable to a team that is rebuilding.

That' true, but they (the Knicks) only want him for two years! So, I doubdt they are thinking long term with him as if their PG of the future.

Valid point, CD.

You already knew that, of course, but I thought I'd at least give this thread one more round of CPR before it dies an untimely death.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Appears so, you are just an E tough guy, he is a real life 1.

An E tough guy??? Does the "E" stand for extremely?

This is getting ridiculous. First Mr. Cat wouldn't stoop to insults, then I am challenged to fisiticuffs as a reasonable form of conflict resolution (on the internet no less).

I don't know why, but I can't stop laughing. I never knew that the word "dink" could be so confrontational.

It's funny how you made post after post insulting me but hover on one word.

I am not saying that we would fight. I am just saying, if you are going to insult someone repeatedly, it's more effective and courageous to do in their face. I also said we would most likely laugh and have a beer. I am sorry that came off as such a threat to you. Didn't mean to flip you out..lol.

I'll send you a plane ticket to come to Memphis just to see you soil yourself...would you be cool with me questioning your obviously questionable intelligence then?

It was a nerdy looking white kid with glasses trading fisticuffs with an asian kid that looked like he was wearing a coon hat.

All this taking place in a grey classroom with those sliding walls that can divide up a larger room.

On that note...

::thread jumps off a cliff, but hits a tree branch on the way down, breaking its fall just enough to be a mangled, pulsing mess at the bottom::

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

It was a nerdy looking white kid with glasses trading fisticuffs with an asian kid that looked like he was wearing a coon hat.

All this taking place in a grey classroom with those sliding walls that can divide up a larger room.

On that note...

::thread jumps off a cliff, but hits a tree branch on the way down, breaking its fall just enough to be a mangled, pulsing mess at the bottom::

LOL. Thanks, I guess....

By the way, not to go off topic but, has anyone heard about a supposed rumor that the Magic might be interested in some PG named Crittenton? Anyone ever heard of him?

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:

On that note...

LOL. Thanks, I guess....

By the way, not to go off topic but, has anyone heard about a supposed rumor that the Magic might be interested in some PG named Crittenton? Anyone ever heard of him?

Not sure why we'd do that. We have that rookie Nelson backing up Steve-O, and he's averaging 21 and 7.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:

On that note...

LOL. Thanks, I guess....

Not sure why we'd do that. We have that rookie Nelson backing up Steve-O, and he's averaging 21 and 7.

You're probably right.

We should be focusing on getting some front line help. I don't think that Dwight kid is going to amount to much.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

New Info: Had we missed out on Lee in the draft we had a deal in place to move back in the draft and acquire two picks.

So you are saying that Lee was, in fact, the target of Otis, and that it was not just a smoke screen.