BUT BELIEVE ME...

I was there.

SHA.. LA.. LA.. LA.. LA it's not the way she look's

that keeps us apart.

Baby It's You...

look it up.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

But in all seriousness, my source had some great infor for me. He sad if Sean Kemp passes his upcoming paternity test, expect him in a magic uniform next year. Otis thinks he will solidify the pf position.

Just got off the phone with my source. Kemp is having sextuplets. What can I say, the guy has crazy man juice.

quote:

quote:

But in all seriousness, my source had some great infor for me. He sad if Sean Kemp passes his upcoming paternity test, expect him in a magic uniform next year. Otis thinks he will solidify the pf position.

Just got off the phone with my source. Kemp is having sextuplets. What can I say, the guy has crazy man juice.

Did somebody say crazy man juice?

0505F736-D653-825E-05FD4EE505DC615E.jpg

Yea, Shawn Kemp my baby daddy...

Shawn%20Kemp.jpg

It's true, he is my baby daddy, momma, daddy...

Look, that's my baby daddymomma

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

And now for the story of a wealthy family who lost everything...

Did we find another Arrested Development fan?

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

A distant cousin of mine has a friend who is a popcorn vendor at the Amway arena. He said lately Otis and SVG have been walking around the halls, discussing who they want to pick up at PG. Here is what he caught them saying...

quote:
So I was refilling the butter dispenser when I overheard Otis and Stan talking about who they want to trade for to backup Jameer. Otis said he was worried that if he made the wrong choice the fans would crucify him. Stan replied they were looking to get a guard with some size. Suddenly, the two saw me listening in on the conversation. I ditched my popcorn cart and ran out the doors, stumbling down the long flight of stairs. I walked inside and looked scared when my mom said,

segway01.gif

funny-pictures-invisible-segway-cat1.jpg

bush_segway_4.jpg

"You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air." I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, The license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cat was rare, But I thought "Nah forget it, Yo home to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes, smell ya later." Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

Pretty dangerous business.