Sign in to follow this  
jonathan

Howard against Arroyo ?

The only way we can find out the true about this speculation is watching the remaining games because I'm sure they don't gonna talk out it.

If it's true then Calos on the trade block even if he deserved or not. Sad...

Sounds kinda strange but who knows. I hope is all in youre mind cause it will be kinda sad 2 see that.

And last time i heard they were toguether having a good time doing tht nba care thing.

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

I think we should bench Dwight and put Arroyo at center.

This is not a comparative athletic issue but a significant team issue if its true. You could at least state your opinions.

quote:
Originally posted by PR:

How many pass howard get from Arroyo a few AND how many his score if he get 10 passes from Arroyo he made 4 but when he get a few from Nelson made all Idont know if it is a problem betwen them maybe is the play that BH wants Carlos and Howard they dont have no problem for me

I can't believe the conspiracy theories are getting this out of hand. Now, not only is brian hill and the front office against carlos, but Dwight as well. Do you really think he misses on purpose when Arroyo is in there? That is just stupid.

man i hope arroyo is traded in the offseason.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles2006:

quote:
Originally posted by PR:

How many pass howard get from Arroyo a few AND how many his score if he get 10 passes from Arroyo he made 4 but when he get a few from Nelson made all Idont know if it is a problem betwen them maybe is the play that BH wants Carlos and Howard they dont have no problem for me

I can't believe the conspiracy theories are getting this out of hand. Now, not only is brian hill and the front office against carlos, but Dwight as well. Do you really think he misses on purpose when Arroyo is in there? That is just stupid.

Man, we all know it's a speculation and what we are trying to do is to find out the true about it and thats why I asked you all to watch out the remaining games in order to have an idea of what is going on.It is not my main opinion so yours is just that, another opinion. Please keep on focus and do not start a fight here ( by now it's clean ).This is not a conspirary of "everybody" against Carlos. By the way if you want Carlos out of here that's another essue...

I don't need to watch the rest of the games to know that Dwight isn't intentionally playing poorly just to make Arroyo look bad. This is a silly and idiotic discussion.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles2006:

These are the comments that spark what eventually snowballs into a forum environment of hatred.

Nobody has claimed any conspiracies. Somebody just stated a question based on an observation. As it happens, I saw a defensive situation involving Dwight and Carlos (against Jose Calderon of the Toronto Raptors) in which Dwight seemed uncooperative. Do I know for sure that Howard was not making his best effort? No, but I honestly saw something worth mentioning and there is nothing wrong with that.

quote:
Originally posted by the Judge:

These are the comments that spark what eventually snowballs into a forum environment of hatred.

Nobody has claimed any conspiracies. Somebody just stated a question based on an observation. As it happens, I saw a defensive situation involving Dwight and Carlos (against Jose Calderon of the Toronto Raptors) in which Dwight seemed uncooperative. Do I know for sure that Howard was not making his best effort? No, but I honestly saw something worth mentioning and there is nothing wrong with that.

I dont get it then, Why was the question posed, What IS the question?

The only think that Iknow no problem with our guys we need a good coach to get our tean and make better we have all maybe a few change