Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

The Official Dark Knight Thread *Spoilers Inside*

Man, I expected good reviews, hell, even great reviews from this film, but Rottentomatoes is drooling all over it.

Can't wait til the 18th, I've heard Ledgers performance is "legendary".

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Anyone hear anything about this? It seems similar to 'The Animatrix', in that it fills the gap between films.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809997857/video/7356000

I bought it two nights ago but still haven't watched it. I've read mixed reviews. I'll let you know how it is after I see it.

Well...I just got home from the midnight showing, & I must say...IT WAS AMAZING! I'm not going to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but if you haven't, go at the soonest showing.

This movie was so **** good. The only complaint I have is that we'll have to wait three more years for the next one...

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

This movie was so **** good. The only complaint I have is that we'll have to wait three more years for the next one...

How was the Two-Face cgi? I've read it's sort of cartoonish...

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

Ack! I don't want to know! I'm not seeing it till Sunday....please nothing revealing until at least after the weekend!

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

Ack! I don't want to know! I'm not seeing it till Sunday....please nothing revealing until at least after the weekend!

AH - HA !!!

The Perfect Storm for a mod. Your job is to check the threads out to make sure rules are being followed (especially the ones that Jareth is posting in), yet if you do, you'll find out info that you desperately want to avoid.

Heath Ledger was phenominal in this movie. He will easily win an academy award for this performance. I can't think of a single negative thing to say about this movie. I just saw it and I would watch it right now if i could.