Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

Official 2013 Southwest Airlines Orlando Pro Summer League Thread

Moe, Victor, and Romero all played great but I am concerned with Victor's 6 turnovers, I hope he will improve on that

Did you watch the game? Not having a go, just don't think there is much concern about having 6 turnovers as I think he played well... Also played out of position.... and was playing with a bunch of guys that he has next to nothing chemistry with, yet. Look how many turnovers MCW had for phili. There were a lot of turnovers today, and a lot of players with high turnover numbers. Andre Drummond had 7, Cadwell-pope 4, Pistions had 3 players with 5+, Olynyk 5.

Did you watch the game? Not having a go, just don't think there is much concern about having 6 turnovers as I think he played well... Also played out of position.... and was playing with a bunch of guys that he has next to nothing chemistry with, yet. Look how many turnovers MCW had for phili. There were a lot of turnovers today, and a lot of players with high turnover numbers. Andre Drummond had 7, Cadwell-pope 4, Pistions had 3 players with 5+, Olynyk 5.

Yeah I watched the game but if he keeps up on the turnovers and lost the game because of his turnovers, you all will be complaining about it

Overall pleased with our young players, i think alot of the mistakes were simply a lack of familiarity. Vic is going to create so much offense for us with his defense and rebounding ability, and i love how he was able to draw fouls, something he must do to be a great player.

Osby was the surprise of the day. Tough and skilled, relentless if he was a legit 6'10 he probably would have been a first round pick.

Harkless looked good, he finished some plays that last year he may not have, because now he's growing into a man. he really could make his mark as a Kahwi Leonard type, he doesn't need plays called to be effective, The Harkless/Oladipo tandem on defense could be special.

Lamb 3-3 from 3 was good to see

I felt as the game went on our athleticism was really starting to stand out....even if we suck again this will be a fast, athletic and entertaining team

• Upvote 1

It was an interesting game to watch, but if you think about it the Magic had 60 percent of it's starting line up on the floor and probably at least 7 or 8 roster players. As far as wins and loses they should outclass every summer league team. That being said "I like this team".

• Upvote 1

1373289815[/url]' post='819750']

Burke sucked yesterday but granted that was his first game though

I don't doubt he will be better than yesterday but I definitely don't see an all star quality in his game

@JoshuaBRobbins

Tobias Harris is not in uniform for #Magic as they warm up. He's doing some light shooting. Appears he won't play today.

@JoshuaBRobbins

Tobias Harris is not in uniform for #Magic as they warm up. He's doing some light shooting. Appears he won't play today.

Man thats a bummer..... was really hoping to get a look at him with Harkless and Oladipo on the floor at the same time.

We are playing some former Magic players for our next game. Im expecting some focused play from Orton.