Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Latest Insider Info

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

Only .6 difference and the difference is that Jameer is a PG and Hedo is a SF.

if we're basing this on per 48 minutes then I'm not even going to bother. coz that stats is bogus. Foster a league leading rebounder, steven humter being a top 10 shot blocker during his tenure here.. that stats is just way off mark.

yes, one is 6 years younger, but the older one was effective against taller pgs, not to mention made his teammates better.

Right... it's bogus, especially when we have nearly 2,000 minutes logged to make our projection. We should just ignore the fact Turkoglu plays over 8 more minutes per game than Nelson. We should also make baseless claims that Nelson doesn't make his teammates better... it's not like Nelson shoots excellent percentages across the board for a guard, thus spacing the floor for his teammates, and we all know he never passes the ball or anything, so you're right.

If you look back at my posts over the last couple of weeks, my insider info proved accurate. Before the workouts, Otis wanted either Rush or CDR ... definitely a SG. After the workouts and background checks, Otis fell in love with Lee. I also said Otis wasn't high on Dorsey, which he wasn't. All of this I posted prior to the draft.

Here is what I heard today. The Magic still very much like Maggette. However, they don't know if he'll opt-out. If he does, they want him to take the MLE ... a pay-cut. Moreover, I now have conflicting info about JJ remaining with the Magic. My two sources, both credible, have said two different things. One said JJ is "gone," while the other today said he might be with us this year. Who knows? Oh, and last but not least, the Magic very much want Dooling to return ... just not for big money.

This will probably be the last time I post insider info. Hope you all have enjoyed it. Go Magic!

N.Orleans is looking at Maggette also so i don't think he'll be here ...

they will pay

I'd love to see Dooling stay...

the rest of them can go ...

he showed what it takes in his playing time.

quote:
I also said Otis wasn't high on Dorsey, which he wasn't. All of this I posted prior to the draft.

But Denton recently said in his entry "Why Didn't the Magic buy a 2nd Rounder" that they were intersted in Dorsey and once he and DJ White got taken. They chose not to buy a 2nd rounder. They could've still traded with Portland after the pick. (mistake by Otis) But Denton did say they were interested in Dorsey.

quote:
Originally posted by DustinMyselfOff:

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

Was "Insider Info" ever right on his forum?

LOL yeah what happened to getting OJ Mayo!?

The Magic could not get high up enough in the draft. They were shopping Hedo and were going to have to take back some garbage contracts, so they passed.

The Magic were going to buy Dorsey if he fell to a team who would sell them their pick. He did not. It was Dorsey, White and Weaver who they liked they most.

Just because the Magic want someone does not mean they will get that guy. It just does not work that way.

I heard they were, the Otis admitted it last week. He said they didnt get any deals that "knocked their socks off" for him in return.

I knew they wanted Mayo, but at what cost? Hedo and more bad contracts...in the end, it was too much a of a gamble for them.