Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

NY/ORL draft night trade?

take this for what's it's worth...

quote:
two or three mock drafts told me about this trade thats going down...

Crawford (9M)

for

Hedo (7M)

Bogans (2M)

NY makes way for Lebron with this trade. Orlando pick ups Kevin Love. What more can I say?

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=816817&p=16772998#p16772998

I'm not sure if this is the poster's opinion or something he's caught wind of?

I would definitely do that deal.

take this for what's it's worth...

quote:
two or three mock drafts told me about this trade thats going down...

Crawford (9M)

for

Hedo (7M)

Bogans (2M)

NY makes way for Lebron with this trade. Orlando pick ups Kevin Love. What more can I say?

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=816817&p=16772998#p16772998

I'm not sure if this is the poster's opinion or something he's caught wind of?

I would definitely do that deal.

I agree with DOM on Crawford. Funny comparison, but pretty darn good.

But I would make the deal in a heartbeat because either Love, Lopez, or Bayless would be there, and they would all be marvelous pick-ups for us.

Intresting trade idea but I don't think this makes the Magic a better team next year. Crawford plays defense like Nelson and loves to shoot the ball. Love would be nice but still would need a year or 2 to make an impact like Hedo.

I would have to see who is at 6 before this trade but if your going to trade Hedo then you need to get a player that is going to make an impact this coming season, and I am not sold this trade does that.

I am just REALLY hoping the Charlotte-Memphis trade doesn't go down. I have gotten all hyped up on Lee, I would hate to have Memphis snatch him out from under us...

Kevin Love will definitely contribute to his team right away. I have never been a fan of his, because he is a fat white guy, but next to Dwight he is perfect! Also to the Crawford critics, defense can be taught given the right coach (see, Rashard Lewis). I also believe his shot selection would be much improved, as he was under the offensive scheme of The Zeke. I would love to see this deal done so we could pick up a talent that will actually improve our team.

I'm pretty sure I would do this trade...

It's amazing how guys attitude changes when they go to a winning squad (Crawford)...

I think he'd be willing to step in and take a role behind Dwight and Lew...

as for the 6th pick, I've never been high on Love as an NBA player...but I wouldn't mind picking him 6, just cuz we need a PF...

perhaps Anthony Randolph, or (this is a suppeeerrrrrr stretch), DeAndre Jordan???

and if we pick #6, theres still a possibility that Brook Lopez is there...do we grab him and move Dwight back to PF???

the more I think about this, the more I like it...we'd just need to resign Mo, so JJ isnt the backup...ugh...