Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Let us remove the wool from our eyes, post a picture of yourself here...

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

The only lay here is the one around your neck, my man.

You need to read the book Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris. Please take the extra second to look it up.

If you are indeed serious with your comments here, I hope one day you learn how to treat a lady properly. For your sake, and the girls you are involved with! I am so sorry for them!

FYI, I didn't want to post this pic to implicate her ... but this is my fiance. So, yes, I was flirting with Athena -- but c'mon she's a beautiful girl. I would never cheat on my girl.

Get to know the people you make comments about before knocking them.

???????

this is rubbish. you r judging ppl here for flirting and then you go and do it as an engaged man?!

i'm so glad i didn't make a fool of myself answering to your plea.

it makes me wonder if i had called your bluff, how far you would have taken your 'flirting'..

btw, nbr knows how this (internet relationships) has been pissing me off lately, but it's personal. at least he had the dignity to pm me his pic. that shows me decency and maturity.

but i guess we all live and learn. we have all made mistakes, i'm sure.

so fishy, pray you fiancee doesn't ever see this forum..

(other than this little querk, this thread still is the g.o.a.t.)

quote:
Originally posted by athena:

it makes me wonder if i had called your bluff, how far you would have taken your 'flirting'..

Tell him Athena!!

And this thread IS the goat!

quote:

And, yes, I claim to be a proud hero for all the nerds out there....

Nice guys don't ever have to finish last!

Have you actually read the book Boy meets girl?

I don't think the josh would actually approve of flirting with any ladies... If you ever read his other book "i kissed dating goodbye" he makes very clear his feelings on "innocent flirting"...

quote:
Originally posted by athena:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

The only lay here is the one around your neck, my man.

You need to read the book Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris. Please take the extra second to look it up.

If you are indeed serious with your comments here, I hope one day you learn how to treat a lady properly. For your sake, and the girls you are involved with! I am so sorry for them!

FYI, I didn't want to post this pic to implicate her ... but this is my fiance. So, yes, I was flirting with Athena -- but c'mon she's a beautiful girl. I would never cheat on my girl.

Get to know the people you make comments about before knocking them.

???????

this is rubbish. you r judging ppl here for flirting and then you go and do it as an engaged man?!

i'm so glad i didn't make a fool of myself answering to your plea.

btw, nbr knows how this (internet relationships) has been pissing me off lately, but it's personal. at least he had the dignity to pm me his pic. that shows me decency and maturity.

but i guess we all live and learn. we have all made mistakes, i'm sure.

LOL! FYI, she has known about this forum since the very beginning. She KNOWS I'm a flirt, but she also knows that she is and always will be the ONLY one for me. We have been best friends since high school. She is actually laughing her butt off right now!

BTW, Athena, for clarification, I never judged anyone for flirting. Ever! The comments made by DJMase were directed at me and suggested that "I don't get lay" with the girls -- which I am proud to say is true -- because I am waiting for marriage. His previous comments also alluded to suggesting that when a man is with a girl that the thing to do is, well, probably a lot more than what I would do.

Re-reading the messages, it seems everything was just in jest, but I guess I still had to put my two cents into it.

Just curious, but what is pm a pic? It has been suggested twice, and I have no idea what it means.

In any case, as a believer in Christ, I fear I may have come across totally different than who I am in real life, and so it becomes important to me to express the importance of humility, kindness, and purity. I know these forums do it to me, as I have "cursed" Brian Hill's coaching -- and I have already repented for my sins, God knows this! But I love my Saviour too much to just let it go and come across a hypocrite, because if you really know me you'd know how much I love the Lord and living for him.

Sorry if I had misled you with my intentions, Athena.

Fishy I understand what your saying, people misread u yes, but this is only the internet and we cannot know the true intentions of what you mean.... But I dont judge people I dont know, so your still fine in my book....

And good luck with your finance, hope you guys have a good life...

Oh and DJ was just being funny, I am sure he didnt mean anything by what he said, it seems this thread became a soap opera, I say we get it back to what it was made for which was getting to know your fellow board members....

lol...WTF is going on here?

quote:
The comments made by DJMase were directed at me and suggested that "I don't get lay" with the girls

Honestly.. what can I say here, people? Unreal... LMAO. Really.. LOL LOL>

quote:
Magicdepth, you guys look like a great couple. Thanks for redeeming the thread.

Seriously its not a hey lets post pics of how many women I know or lets try an flirt with Athena thread. Its just a thread to show the person behind the computer. Im with Soul Bro, Magicdepth you an your wife look great together.