Sign in to follow this  
jrjr1229

Goal this year

Tank again for Marcus Smart....

we need to get in the top 3....

Imagine a backcourt with Smart and Oladipo... crazy defense... we can hold anyone in the league backcourt

Tank again for Marcus Smart....

we need to get in the top 3....

Imagine a backcourt with Smart and Oladipo... crazy defense... we can hold anyone in the league backcourt

Smart should have come out this year. Andrew Wiggins or bust. Wiggins will be the best player this year...any of the Kentucky kids especially Randle. Parker will be interesting to watch. Has the talent but maybe not the killer instinct. The Truth is the conductor of the Wiggins train but he's a lock for 1...so if Orlando doesn't win the lottery Smart will probably be the pick. Which is also okay...but Wiggins is a game changer.

My 2014 draft board is currently:

Wiggins

Smart

Parker

Randle

In that order. If we get one of those guys I'll be very happy. A Smart/Dipo backcourt with Harkless at the 3 would have the best perimeter defense in the league but probably the worst offense lol

I think getting the 5th worst record in the NBA is a realistic goal that should keep everyone satisfied. We don't tank too bad but we still manage to have a nice shot at a great player next year

Smart is a consolation prize next year, not the target. If we fall outside the top 3 he'll garner consideration.

It's Wiggins/Randle/Parker then everyone else.

With all the great talent next year isn't it possible that Smart drops out of the lottery? that makes him a prime target for our second 1st rounder.

wiggins

parker

randle

harrison twins

gordon

That's 6, I"m sure there are more. There are also a few international guys.

At present neither Harrison twin is better than Smart. I'd also argue the case for Smart to be above Gordon. I think at minimum, unless he has an unbelievably bad year and turns the ball over 8 times a game, Smart goes 6th or 7th. There isn't a realistic chance he drops out of the lottery barring major injury or off-court scandal (not likely his character and leadership is about as lauded as Oladipo's).

Andrew Harrison would look great next to vic.

6'5 pg that can scorer.

Though I wanted smart, he does not look good next to vic on offense. If smart improves his jump shot, maybe.