Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

Would you take a chance on Shaun Livingston??? (Update Pg. 2)

He has averaged 7.4 points per game and 4.8 assists so far in only 27.2 minutes. Not too shabby for a young gun I think who supposedly had lots of potential.

I personally think he eventually will be just fine because it seems like they are taking it very slowly with his knee rehab instead of trying to rush him back to the court which is obviously the worst thing one can do, yet several other players do it anyway.

For the Magic, I would say no.

For him as a player, I hope Shaun does comeback 100% and plays.

You hate to see players get injured like that and never play again.

hopefully the magic have learned their lesson as our tax dollars kept going to Grant Hill and his scam of a knee injury. Shaun never struck me as the guy who could lead a championship caliber team. Being a 3rd string? we would just b takin money away from other players who deserve it on the court. I like him but i dont want him.

If there was any part of me that thought he could come back from this than i'd say yes. But unfortunately, I don't see him recovering. The second I saw him go down on his knee like that I immediatly said "his career is over." The injury was that bad.

Thing is that he might be ok right now, but he is also running on a bad wheel that can snap off anytime.

I would kinda risk it for a short term almost minimum pay contract..But there's no way you would offer him a long term deal.

at this point in his career he needs anything any chance they will give him to prove he is back to normal. His best bet is to get a one year two year deal and build up his value for the next long term deal. But it is a big risk. Maybe playing small minutes he can keep healthy..