Sign in to follow this  
D-BoFats

Would you EVER consider Crawford and Randolph from the Knicks (with 6th pick)?

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

What, in the name of all that is Holy, did I just stumble upon???

Apparently a bunch of Hatists!!

Better than a bunch of racers, I always say.

quote:

quote:

quote:

What, in the name of all that is Holy, did I just stumble upon???

Apparently a bunch of Hatists!!

Better than a bunch of racers, I always say.

Good point....we should keep it in mind...and make it common knowledge..

I think we are all getting slightly off topic here. The important thing is that we continue to bash Drunk on Melancholy for being the hating hatist that he is. I guess he has something against cute furry dancing kittens now. What kind of man is capable of hating kittens? You need to add kittens to your signature...and girl scouts with flippers.

I guess you aren't smart enough to see a theme with Isiah Thomas. Keith Van Horn was traded to the Knicks (right when he was on the verge of an allstar year) so that Isiah Thomas could ruin his career. Its a proven fact, look it up for yourself. Now he is doing the same thing with David Lee. Just watch, Isiah still has input in the league and he will be all over Kevin Love as well. Why do you think Wally Sczerbiak was traded to the Cavs? It was because Lebron is the only guy in the league that could take away from his greatness. Its a conspiracy for the ages.

Davcivic, you are clearly a hatist and a racer against color blind people. You need to do some research before you start spewing blind (pun not intended, ok maybe it was) hatred.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Oh I'm sorry, LOD. Are you gonna go write in your livejournal about how big mean DOM doesn't respect you now?

AHA!!

So you admit that you are aware of my blog! Well, at least that's a start.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

I think we are all getting slightly off topic here. The important thing is that we continue to bash Drunk on Melancholy for being the hating hatist that he is. I guess he has something against cute furry dancing kittens now. What kind of man is capable of hating kittens? You need to add kittens to your signature...and girl scouts with flippers.

I guess you aren't smart enough to see a theme with Isiah Thomas. Keith Van Horn was traded to the Knicks (right when he was on the verge of an allstar year) so that Isiah Thomas could ruin his career. Its a proven fact, look it up for yourself. Now he is doing the same thing with David Lee. Just watch, Isiah still has input in the league and he will be all over Kevin Love as well. Why do you think Wally Sczerbiak was traded to the Cavs? It was because Lebron is the only guy in the league that could take away from his greatness. Its a conspiracy for the ages.

Davcivic, you are clearly a hatist and a racer against color blind people. You need to do some research before you start spewing blind (pun not intended, ok maybe it was) hatred.

Oh please...if there's any conspiracy in the league is against Caribbean Latin American players...What happened with the best center ever to come out of Puerto Rico? Jose "Piculin" Ortiz!!!he was drafted, but to where...Utah...what happened to him? He was run out of the league in no time...What happened to Peter John Ramos...he was run out of the league in a few years. What is going on with JJ Barea? they keep on keeping him on the bench in Dallas, when he has shown night in and night out he is better than most..

How about Carlos? You know people want to hold him back for embarrasing the Dream Team!!!That is why they keep treating him like junk. He is still paid, but because they know he is a proud person they don't let him play. That is worst punishment than letting him play in Europe where he would still get playing time and recognition..Instead they keep him in the NBA messing with his confidence and trashing his name....

Al Horford!!!is next...they let him show up and look like an all star his rookie year, only to pull him by the legs next season and embarrass him...Mark my WORDS!!

There is no conspiracy to players of continental America, I guess because they are all connected by land to the USA they are cool...but not the island people...thats very Hatist!!!

quote:

David Lee will never start for a team that wins more than 30 games.

You can disagree if you want, but if you call me a "hatist" again, I'll be really tempted to turn your ugly, fat wife into an ugly, fat widow.

quote:

quote:

Oh please...if there's any conspiracy in the league is against Caribbean Latin American players...What happened with the best center ever to come out of Puerto Rico? Jose "Piculin" Ortiz!!!he was drafted, but to where...Utah...what happened to him? He was run out of the league in no time...What happened to Peter John Ramos...he was run out of the league in a few years. What is going on with JJ Barea? they keep on keeping him on the bench in Dallas, when he has shown night in and night out he is better than most..

How about Carlos? You know people want to hold him back for embarrasing the Dream Team!!!That is why they keep treating him like junk. He is still paid, but because they know he is a proud person they don't let him play. That is worst punishment than letting him play in Europe where he would still get playing time and recognition..Instead they keep him in the NBA messing with his confidence and trashing his name....

Al Horford!!!is next...they let him show up and look like an all star his rookie year, only to pull him by the legs next season and embarrass him...Mark my WORDS!!

There is no conspiracy to players of continental America, I guess because they are all connected by land to the USA they are cool...but not the island people...thats very Hatist!!!

In the Wizards defense...PJ Ramos sucks azz.

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

quote:

quote:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! yous just another hatist!!!!you know I am right!!

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Are you saying i hate my own kind? I hate me?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Are you saying i hate my own kind? I hate me?

Si. It's common for Pistons fans.