Sign in to follow this  
The Dude Abides

The "Un"Official Guess the Score Game vs. Detroit

Here are the rules per DarkoHero, who is the Official brain child behind this thread. I just stole it and posted a new one seeing as we havent had one in awhile.

Rules:

1. Guess the score of tonight's game. You must correctly guess the winner to win.

2. The person with who has the closest guess determined by points off of each team's score wins.

3. In the event of a tie, we'll have a tie-breaker -- Darko's rebounds (in honor of the games creator)

Only one guess per person!

My guess:

Magic: 95

Pistons: 91

Darkos Reb's: 6

Good luck to all and thanks for playing!

Here are the rules per DarkoHero, who is the Official brain child behind this thread. I just stole it and posted a new one seeing as we havent had one in awhile.

Rules:

1. Guess the score of tonight's game. You must correctly guess the winner to win.

2. The person with who has the closest guess determined by points off of each team's score wins.

3. In the event of a tie, we'll have a tie-breaker -- Darko's rebounds (in honor of the games creator)

Only one guess per person!

My guess:

Magic: 95

Pistons: 91

Darkos Reb's: 6

Good luck to all and thanks for playing!

My friend and i predicted everyones points and major stats for that player, and what i came up with was

Magic - 103

Pistons - 101

Darko ends up with 14 points 12 rebounds and 6 blocks

quote:
Originally posted by MagicmaninMiami:

Tough game but I got to pick my team to win or whats the point?

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Cant pck against my team.

LOL - I hear ya - Im guilty of a bit of bias for my teams as well,If you were listen to me..The Magic win out, sweeping their way to and winning the NBA championship, The BoSox win the rest of the season, again sweeping there way thru the World Series, the Broncos and Bucs go 16-0 apiece, win out thru the playoffs, meet in the superbowl and TIE! and the "noles make a mockery of NCAA football and go undefeated for the national championship!

GO MAGIC!