Sign in to follow this  
The Truth

Your Hero Has Returned...With An Idea...

quote:
Originally posted by The Truth:

After returning from some kick *** skiing I thought what about this...The NEW head coach of the Orlando Magic...The Truth.

Thats some late season action there....my guess it hasta be an East Coast trip? most Western slopes are already closed....

im gonna go with...hmmm......Snowshoe?????

Was actually at Loveland...most of the Colorado resorts are closing next weekend. The snow was awesome too so I lucked out.

And as far as my qualifications I actually do have a minor in coaching from UCF and was tought by Torchy Clark...who if your from around here...or Wisconsin is something of a legend.

quote:
And as far as my qualifications I actually do have a minor in coaching from UCF and was tought by Torchy Clark...who if your from around here...or Wisconsin is something of a legend.

Yep. Torchy Clark's son is the coach at my alma mater, Flagler College. He led the nation in scoring while playing at UCF in the late 70's with 31 pts per game. Does that qualify me to be the next coach?

You have to follow order though 30ass...We have all thought it, The Truth was the first to say it. The Truth can be diplomatic...we will all coach a 2 week stretch and whoever has done the best can go full time. The Truth knows the truth is that this board could at least coach the Magic to a .500 record.

The truth of the matter and the proper solution is to have people like The Truth, The Solution, Junkie, MrCharisma, 30Assists, WPMagic, The Dude Abides, Drain-O, O-dub, The Ghost of John Gabriel, SmackDaddy, the Judge, Fred, God Hates Magic Fans, and michelle7 coach the team for a two week stretch each to see if we can do better than Brain. That should solve the problem.