Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Schmitz says Brian is trying to lighten up his rigid, demanding style-(blog)

hard practices are good when your players believe in your system. These players do not believe in the slow Brian Hill system.

You do not take a quarter horse and turn him in to a trot happy show pony. You let him run and run and run. This team is full of athletes and that is what they should do. Not slowly bring the ball up, wait for Hill to bark out a play, then attempt to run it before they turn the ball over. Brian Hill is a terrible coach because he tries to make his system fit the players instead of making a system that fit their abilities.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

hard practices are good when your players believe in your system. These players do not believe in the slow Brian Hill system.

You do not take a quarter horse and turn him in to a trot happy show pony. You let him run and run and run. This team is full of athletes and that is what they should do. Not slowly bring the ball up, wait for Hill to bark out a play, then attempt to run it before they turn the ball over. Brian Hill is a terrible coach because he tries to make his system fit the players instead of making a system that fit their abilities.

Well done MagicFanBen! I hope at this meeting they will discuss that very thing, and not approach this seasons playoff hopes like the multi-level marketing of Amway soap powder sales. You know, beat drums, sing songs and get nothing done!

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
Lastly, I've seen that little team meeting at VanderWeides house on Thursday well publicized. Looks like there gonna make it an all day thing. I wonder what will transpire on the visit? Anybody care to speculate? Maybe sharing a lot of "team love" and Bob reinforcing the idea that Brian is the man so the players better start adjusting.

Devos wants to talk to the team about this wonderful new opportunity. Apparently, there is a wealthy Nigerian who needs help moving his massive fortune out of the troubled country. All they need is to be able to use the players bank accounts to move the money. They can't lose!

I think this is really simple....2 things are happening...

1. Dwight Howard vs. Bob VanderWeide in a dance-off ala All-Star Weekend with SHAQ and Dwight.

2. A 3-way Tango Battle Royale to just show things could be worse....

3.RDV & HDV vs. Mrs. and Mr. Jackie Christie vs. Fran and CLGF (chorizo-loving-girlfriend)

Judges: Mike Bianchi, Jemele Hill, and STUFF

04645_imageMain400.jpg

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:

quote:
Lastly, I've seen that little team meeting at VanderWeides house on Thursday well publicized. Looks like there gonna make it an all day thing. I wonder what will transpire on the visit? Anybody care to speculate? Maybe sharing a lot of "team love" and Bob reinforcing the idea that Brian is the man so the players better start adjusting.

Devos wants to talk to the team about this wonderful new opportunity. Apparently, there is a wealthy Nigerian who needs help moving his massive fortune out of the troubled country. All they need is to be able to use the players bank accounts to move the money. They can't lose!

I think this is really simple....2 things are happening...

1. Dwight Howard vs. Bob VanderWeide in a dance-off ala All-Star Weekend with SHAQ and Dwight.

2. A 3-way Tango Battle Royale to just show things could be worse....

3.RDV & HDV vs. Mrs. and Mr. Jackie Christie vs. Fran and CLGF (chorizo-loving-girlfriend)

Judges: Mike Bianchi, Jemele Hill, and STUFF

04645_imageMain400.jpg

First of all how is it possible that I counted to 2 wrong....

Anyway Twister would be 3...

4. Britneys_Dance_Beat.jpg