Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Where'd All "Off Season" Guys Come From?

Hasn't anyone noticed these unfamiliar names after the Magic were eliminated. Who are these guys...and they sure did make a cameo on the forums!

chucho23

Levation1331

d12magic04

Big L

nabeca

Kutlapje?

Bisayang Gamay (Bisayang Dakos' Brother?)

iknowfatlever

kountriboi_6'4"

You guys really showed up out of nowhere...literally. I'd like you to know that I appreciate your contributions to the forums whether negative or positive. Keep it up the suggestions!

Go Orlando

Hasn't anyone noticed these unfamiliar names after the Magic were eliminated. Who are these guys...and they sure did make a cameo on the forums!

chucho23

Levation1331

d12magic04

Big L

nabeca

Kutlapje?

Bisayang Gamay (Bisayang Dakos' Brother?)

iknowfatlever

kountriboi_6'4"

You guys really showed up out of nowhere...literally. I'd like you to know that I appreciate your contributions to the forums whether negative or positive. Keep it up the suggestions!

Go Orlando

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Agree. Appreciate the input.

BJ, could you please stop bashing JJ and begin bashing Otis for drats him. Do you like my input?

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Agree. Appreciate the input.

BJ, could you please stop bashing JJ and begin bashing Otis for drats him. Do you like my input?

LMAO!

You make a good point, Rodriguez. At this point and time it looks like a wasted draft pick as sad as it is to admit.

I like to consider myself an "off-season" poster too. It's fun to evaluate all the possible draft picks, trades, free agent signings, and other off-season moves, just talking about what you would do to make the Magic contenders.

Well most of you guys showed up during the most boring part of the season...or fun part in your points of views.

Truth is, we needed you guys in the regular season and against Detroit. One extra fan could lead to more momentum for the Magic. LOL

murrrr, off season, during the season, to be legit around here you got to play all year round!

But, no, welcome aboard. If your an international its a good place that allows you to absorb even the smallest tidbits of information on your beloved team. Along with that, like me you may be limited to who you can physically talk to about your beloved magic, so this again is a positive.