Sign in to follow this  
Crazyhorse81

The Official HighAngleEd's Message for the Magic before I ship out....

Congratulations to the Orlando Magic this season!! Despite some naysayers around here, I am extremely proud of our squad. To bring in a new coach, new offense, new starter off of FA, win 52 games instead of 40, moving from the 7th or 8th seed to the 3rd, becoming the team with one of the best road records in the league (except in the playoffs it seemed), having a 22 year old in his 4th season be named to the All-NBA first team as well as All-Defense second team, the Most Improved Player for the year, and setting us up to become dominant in the near future is phenomenal!!!! I am proud to be a Magic fan and despite the fact we lost in 5, EVERYONE knows the Magic were going to lose this series. The league has decided and that's that.

Good luck in the offseason, I'm unfortunately going to miss it as well as ALL of the 08-09 season due to an upcoming Afghanistan deployment. But I'll be taking my Magic Fleece blanket with me and I'll be pulling for you guys all season long!!!

See ya'll around!!!

Congratulations to the Orlando Magic this season!! Despite some naysayers around here, I am extremely proud of our squad. To bring in a new coach, new offense, new starter off of FA, win 52 games instead of 40, moving from the 7th or 8th seed to the 3rd, becoming the team with one of the best road records in the league (except in the playoffs it seemed), having a 22 year old in his 4th season be named to the All-NBA first team as well as All-Defense second team, the Most Improved Player for the year, and setting us up to become dominant in the near future is phenomenal!!!! I am proud to be a Magic fan and despite the fact we lost in 5, EVERYONE knows the Magic were going to lose this series. The league has decided and that's that.

Good luck in the offseason, I'm unfortunately going to miss it as well as ALL of the 08-09 season due to an upcoming Afghanistan deployment. But I'll be taking my Magic Fleece blanket with me and I'll be pulling for you guys all season long!!!

See ya'll around!!!

Nice. Have a chaplain friend named Abe Dispenette over there. Thanks for your national and Magic loyalty. Go HighAngleEd!!!

I agree. I applaud anyone that puts his or hers life on the line to protect what we have here.

My prayers are with you and all of our brave young people serving overseas. Your the reason were able to rant and rave and argue on here freely.

Thank you