Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Anger Thread

quote:
How can anybody be happy about a team that just lost in 5 games to a team that didn't have their leader and best player for 3 of the games?

I'm disgusted

You just need more patience Junkie. Where everyone sees failure I'm seeing a team that's evolving into a contender. With a few added pieces and more years under Dwight's belt we'll be in the Pistons position tonite.

Rasheed Wallace said it himself.

Lewis is overpaid, I thought we were done about that. I have always liked his attitude but he is not a saviour, he is a contributor. He is not the go-to guy. We shouldn't expect that from him.

That turnovers show we were not ready to compete at this level. Pistons, playing without their all star PG only had 3 turnovers.

Only 3!!! That means they play the game on another level.

Rebounding is about the lack of a big body. That problem is fixable next season. A good SG won't come that cheap. So I think Evans is the best we can get there unless we draft good prospect.

Give Detroit credit for their hustle. Those offensive rebounds killed us.

Mcdyess is a magic killer. Just when we had the momentum the guy kept making his shots. That was crucial.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:
How can anybody be happy about a team that just lost in 5 games to a team that didn't have their leader and best player for 3 of the games?

I'm disgusted

You just need more patience Junkie. Where everyone sees failure I'm seeing a team that's evolving into a contender. With a few added pieces and more years under Dwight's belt we'll be in the Pistons position tonite.

I've asked this question before and I'll ask it again.

I'm not a cap expert but aren't we maxed out for awhile?

Also, does anyone here have faith in Otis to get us some new, decent players? Or faith in his drafting ability? RE: Redick and Fran to name a few?

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

In this series, im way more pissed at hedo than rashard. We got Rashard still playing out of position and Hedo made many poor descisions with the ball. Hedo had about double the TO in the playoffs as Rashard.

Really now? Because Shard cannot hit his shots when it matters and Dwight cannot hit his free throws the guy is a choker and a turnover machine. Give the guy a break for once.

when it counted Shard has 6 turnovers doesn't show up for 3 quarters and Hedo did it?

In the end the most important game of the year:

Hedo: 18 points over 50% shooting 9 rebs and 7 assists. At least someone tried..

quote:

I'm under the impression that we have the MLE left. And I don't think we need to many more pieces, just one solid big.

I'm a big believer in the power of Dwight. It's just like when everyone called Shaq a failure because it took him so many years to win a title (Shaq was 28 when he won his first, Dwight's 22 right now).

quote:

quote:

I'm disgusted

I was about to say the same thing. Yes i'm fraustrated what we're still relatively young and inexperienced in the post season and it shows but defeating the veteran Detroit Pistons is no easy task. You have to almost play perfect basketball Vs. them and thats taking better care of the ball oh and ofcourse making FT's which shows that we were our own worst enemy.

All this can and will be improved upon for next season for us to come back better than ever. We need bigger physical bodies out there to help out Howard. Detriot has 4 big athletic and strong bodies to punish Dwight with hacks designed to fraustrate him.

like the man said you guys need to have patience cause the core of this team has a huge upside for the future for title contention.

quote:
Originally posted by esham976:

man i with you guys i'm p!ssed. i wanted to see billups play tonight and he didn't..............****.

OWELL..... repeat after me orlando tragic fans.

DETROIT BASSSKKKEEETTBAALLLL!!!!!

lol way to be a man and talk trash after the series is decided. are you even a detroit fan??? Talk to DR.Evil and other real detroit fans. maybe they'll teach you how to successfully invade a messageboard.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

I'm disgusted!

I'd have to agree here. We are as soft as bread coming out of the oven. If Dwight doesn't develop a mean streak he will be a big man who hammers inferior opponents, but disappears when the going gets tough. I am so disappointed in him. Oh and one thing the commentators kept making a reference too was Dwight's hands being too small. I mean my 5 yr old can strip the ball from him. Let's be honest here. We won more games in a weak division and lost in 5 to same team that swept us last year. If we had played them in the first round, would we have considered this much of an improvement? I would venture to say no.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:

quote:

I'm disgusted

Also, does anyone here have faith in Otis to get us some new, decent players? Or faith in his drafting ability? RE: Redick and Fran to name a few?

Regardless, Dwight is not at that level yet. THe level that Shaq performed once he had Kobe, no he is no there. He still needs to learn to capitalize on FT's, and pass out of horrible offensive situations, and only his 2nd year in the playoffs? If you want to be bitter, fine, but it is growing pains associated with being a champ.

No matter who we get with our tiny cap space, we must learn to hold onto the ball, and take advantage of our opportunities. We must learn to be the aggressor with other teams, and we must improve on team defense. Our role players must accept their roles and the team must not give the opposing team hope with bad play. If we want a chance we must take it, and not wait for it to come to us. So, i don't get the anger. We are the captain of our own ship this season.

quote:
Originally posted by ThaRebeliouZ:

quote:

quote:

I'm disgusted

I was about to say the same thing. Yes i'm fraustrated what we're still relatively young and inexperienced in the post season and it shows but defeating the veteran Detroit Pistons is no easy task. You have to almost play perfect basketball Vs. them and thats taking better care of the ball oh and ofcourse making FT's which shows that we were our own worst enemy.

All this can and will be improved upon for next season for us to come back better than ever. We need bigger physical bodies out there to help out Howard. Detriot has 4 big athletic and strong bodies to punish Dwight with hacks designed to fraustrate him.

like the man said you guys need to have patience cause the core of this team has a huge upside for the future for title contention.

You know what? We neede some bigger bodies for the playoffs too but did Otis go out and get us some?

He could have had Ratliff, heck Denton even mentioned Otis liked him. What about P.J. Brown? All the contending teams got extra players to help the playoff push while Otis did nothing.

My faith in him wavers.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by esham976:

man i with you guys i'm p!ssed. i wanted to see billups play tonight and he didn't..............****.

OWELL..... repeat after me orlando tragic fans.

DETROIT BASSSKKKEEETTBAALLLL!!!!!

lol way to be a man and talk trash after the series is decided. are you even a detroit fan??? Talk to DR.Evil and other real detroit fans. maybe they'll teach you how to successfully invade a messageboard.

He's gone bye bye now. Any other trolls want to be amusing?

LOL@WP.