Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Lets Hope The Magic Reverse History.

The Magic are current down 2 games...and three games away from advancing. I don't think that anyone noticed but this is the same record the Magic had against the Pistons when McGrady was here.

If the Magic could some how win the rest of the games (which we all know they can but will somehow find a way to blow it), they could reverse the curse...against the Pistons! We come up and win three straight games to eliminate the Pistons!

Lets get it done Magic men. Go Orlando!

Yes, I'm Crazy!

The Magic are current down 2 games...and three games away from advancing. I don't think that anyone noticed but this is the same record the Magic had against the Pistons when McGrady was here.

If the Magic could some how win the rest of the games (which we all know they can but will somehow find a way to blow it), they could reverse the curse...against the Pistons! We come up and win three straight games to eliminate the Pistons!

Lets get it done Magic men. Go Orlando!

Yes, I'm Crazy!

Stop Being blind, its over. Stupid turn overs, an the only game we won was because Big Shot was hurt. Blew a 10 point lead in game 2, blew 15 point lead in game 5 with no big shot. Come on man, its over. Otis better do some thing in the offseason.

I'm not being blind. Its not over til the fat lady sings. Just giving a little hope to our fans somehow. I know the Magic could win....if they did the right things and the officiating was so biased. I'm not a quitter like you are.

I didnt quit, our team did with a 15 point lead. I got into it with 4 detorit fans in the parking lot yesterday by the hotel. They where getting on all the Magic fans, an no one went back at them but me. An acutally at the end they where cool with me. Every one was with their heads down, an just walkin like zombies. I actually went back at them, and got some respect. Yes the officials suck, but how can you beat any team with stupid turn overs. Lewis is affraid to take his 3 ball when it matters, turks been suckin the last few games goin back to the end of the Raptor round. We need another great star to put with Howard, the huge Lewis contract set us back.

I know what your trying to say, and honestly I commend you O-Dub.

But if were realistic, we threw away whatever chance we had of advancing when we threw away the 15 point lead last night. I kept thinking at work today well if we win it detroit it'll be as expected after game 5, but we have to win 2 road games in Deeeeeetroit. Not going to happen icon_frown.gif

This could be dramatic and historic at the same time, guys. Don't lose hope!

We are younger, more athletic. It's just I think our team is a little nervous, and not showing some hunger at times. The question is -- will we be hungry enough to pull an upset and win three in a row?

I think we are a more TALENTED team if put to good use. I agree with the posters that we lost out on getting another legit rebound energy guy during the season, and that may have made the difference especially if we don't play the likes of Reddick, Arroyo, and now even Foyle (who I thought had a decent season ... I don't understand it ...).

Anyway, if SVG learns to throw something different to the Pistons, like get interior help for Dwight, it may help us steal a couple to force a game 7. We need to match their intensity with good rebounding and tenacious defense.

If Lewis gets double double like he was getting during Raptors series, we may be able to get back into this.

THE TEAM NEEDS TO WANT THIS. WE ARE NOT SHOWING ENOUGH HUNGER OUT THERE!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

We need another great star to put with Howard, the huge Lewis contract set us back.

MLE, Vets Min, and smart drafting...

See Spurs as a prime example.

Agreed...

It's not over till the fat lady sings...

And I haven't heard any notes yet.

Yes I was dropped on my head when I was born and am crazy...

BUT I BELIEVE !!!

LET"S GO MAGIC !!!!!!!!!

Let me repost comments prevoously unnoticed,

There is nothing impossible in this universe when the right conditions get together,to make something happen . First, the players must believe thy can win it, secondly they must make the effort 100% of the time to accomplish it, thirdly the fans must believe they can do it too, and finally we need really fair game calling by the referees. We can do it as much as any team can, so it is done already, mark my words.

Listen guys and I'm not offended by any of your opinions if It seemed so.

I know the Orlando Magic have a high possibility to lose this game. They have NO momentum in the series.

All I'm saying is that ITS NOT OVER YET. We still have a chance even though it seems impossible to the rest many of our posters but it can be done. Its all about devotion, heart, and passion which our guys don't show often. This is an elimination game. Its either they bring or they are headed to their couches to watch the rest of the post season play.