Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkSide

>> Tayshaun Prince <<

quote:
Originally posted by piston priest:

And yet he's still more masculine than any of the Magic players.

clearly you havent seen the magic....

...i would say thats a pretty accurate description of the male(quasi) popluation in detroit...no wonder the population is declining up there...none of them are getting laid!

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

quote:

...i would say thats a pretty accurate description of the male(quasi) popluation in detroit...no wonder the population is declining up there...none of them are getting laid!

I've seen plenty of Magic. Howard bruises his thumb and he's practically in tears; Nelson and Rashard complaining about being called a finesse team (which they are) Stan Van Gundy and Dwight Howard complaining because we are being too physical... A tough team would fight back, not complain in the media because we are roughing them up.

The Magic a tough team. Cute.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

quote:

I've seen plenty of Magic. Howard bruises his thumb and he's practically in tears; Nelson and Rashard complaining about being called a finesse team (which they are) Stan Van Gundy and Dwight Howard complaining because we are being too physical... A tough team would fight back, not complain in the media because we are roughing them up.

The Magic a tough team. Cute.

Bold statement about someone who has never missed a game in his 4 year career, and is viewed as the most dominant center in the league...

quote:

are you sure about that?

dwighthoward2.jpg

I'm just saying!!! I mean...

dwighthoward3.jpg

Noone should doubt DH12. That man is a beast. I have utmost respect for the Pistons and the Magic. Dwight is awesome with still untapped potential!

On the otherside, Magic fans should not forget how the "wimpy" Tay shut down McGrady, Reggie Miller, Kobe Bryant, etc.

We all need a little more respect for eachother around here!