Sign in to follow this  
~O~

*Anybody Still Willing To Lock In?*

quote:
VINCE CARTER WERE TO EVER COME TO THIS TEAM, I WOULDN'T HOLD THE GRUDGE ANYMORE JUST LIKE I SAID BEFORE. SO IF HE COMES, HE'S GOT MY VOTE OF CONFIDENCE.......

if VC takes turky's starting spot next season (assuming we get rid of turky) then JJ and GHill would have ample PT...

this is a bit of a fantasy, but could you imagine dwight, darko, VC, and grant on the floor.. with JJ and ariza as back-ups.... those are some pretty good players... now if only we could get a PG..

We don't need VC he's getting old and wouldn't firt in here he's too much all for himself type of person. I don't like him and don't want him here.

Last night VC scored 46 points including seven 3 pointers, grabbed 16 boards and 10 assists.

If anyone doesnt want a player who can do that on any given night they need to think again!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

Last night VC scored 46 points including seven 3 pointers, grabbed 16 boards and 10 assists.

If anyone doesnt want a player who can do that on any given night they need to think again!

Hey Adam, you forgot to add about his 3 or 4 blocks also!(sarcasm)

You guys that don't want Carter are crazy! Imagine what he could do while Dwight is getting double and triple teamed like he is now?

It's a scary proposition for our future opponents.

vc will be a big mistake. what we need is a coach to properly use and develope the great young talentwe have. we dont need another ball hog. jacklj

VC would be great..teams won't know who to double team.... and if they double team both... well...we'd have half our team ungarded....

and we've all seen what dwight can do when he doens't get double teamed...

a new coach would be a plus though..

After this season, I think this team has learned what a NBA season is like and at which point in the season they need to step up the most.

Vince Carter was trying to send me a message last night by getting a triple double that as**ole.

But what would have happened if Vince wasn't making those threes? Like said on ESPN, Vince Carter doesn't take advantage of his slashing capability and just chucks the threes. Cater was lucky he was making those threes cause thats the ONLY great performance I've heard from him this season.

quote:
Cater was lucky he was making those threes cause thats the ONLY great performance I've heard from him this season.

Odub you might want to do a little research on Vince Carter before you decide that you don't want him. I promise you he has had alot of great games this season. Go to his game log and check out his stats for the season. Besides I don't know why you would have a problem with his 3 pt shooting ability. Its pretty clear after watching us all year that its one of our biggest weaknesses. Take a close look at the free throws he attempts a game and his assists.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/vince_carter/game_by_game_stats.html

Vince is somebody that has to be doubled. Dwight is somebody that has to be doubled. JJ needs someone next to him to prevent open 3's. I don't know about your math skills, but this is simple mathematics.

Starting Lineup next season:

Jameer (fresh after a much needed offseason)

JJ (bigger, quicker, smarter)

Vince (home and loving it)

Ariza (ready to take it to the next level)

Dwight (FT % improved)

Bench:

Carlos (new attitude)

Grant (bargain price and healthiest in years)

Darko (continued development)

Battie (old reliable)

Turk (stocked up with cold medicine)

I'd go to war in the East with that!!!!!