Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

April Fool's Day Fun with Magic players! Click here for Magic stress relief

I looked at the top 10 or 15 Magic threads on the Forum today and couldn't help but notice almost all of them are negative threads. These days being a Magic fan is kind of tough. Take just a moment from all the depressing threads and have a little fun!

I got this from my Magic magazine. It was written by Melanie Curtsinger.

Let's play a little game. Here's how it works. I'll post a statement about a Magic player and you decide if it's true or an April Fool joke.

You guys that get the magazine already please don't give away the answers. I'll come back later in the day and give you all the correct responses.

When you write your responses just correspond the number with the player it is talking about. Like this:

1.) Dwight Howard-- True or April Fool

2.) Travis Diener-- True or April Fool(etc.)

Good Luck!

------------------------------------------------

1.) If Dwight Howard wasn't an NBA player he would be a firefighter.

2.) Only one person has ever cut Travis Diener's hair: his grandmother. He lets it grow during the season and gets it cut only when the Magic visit Milwaukee.

3.) Pat Garrity's best job was a pizza delivery man.

4.) James Augustine is an accomplished singer who is also a member of a band during the off-season.

5.) Bo Outlaw's nickname is Charles.

6.) One of J.J. Redick's favorite books is "Oh, the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss.

7.) Carlos Arroyo owns a barber's chair and used to cut his friends' hair on Friday and Saturday nights outside his house growing up.

8.) Trevor Ariza says the favorite place that he lived while growing up was Australia.

9.) Hedo Tukoglu has a burger named after him at a Burger King in his native country of Turkey.

10.) Keith Bogans is a very superstitious guy, noting that he doesn't like black cats and is fearful of brooms that are near him. He also says his pet peeve is wet clothes.

I looked at the top 10 or 15 Magic threads on the Forum today and couldn't help but notice almost all of them are negative threads. These days being a Magic fan is kind of tough. Take just a moment from all the depressing threads and have a little fun!

I got this from my Magic magazine. It was written by Melanie Curtsinger.

Let's play a little game. Here's how it works. I'll post a statement about a Magic player and you decide if it's true or an April Fool joke.

You guys that get the magazine already please don't give away the answers. I'll come back later in the day and give you all the correct responses.

When you write your responses just correspond the number with the player it is talking about. Like this:

1.) Dwight Howard-- True or April Fool

2.) Travis Diener-- True or April Fool(etc.)

Good Luck!

------------------------------------------------

2.) Only one person has ever cut Travis Diener's hair: his grandmother. He lets it grow during the season and gets it cut only when the Magic visit Milwaukee.

3.) Pat Garrity's best job was a pizza delivery man.

4.) James Augustine is an accomplished singer who is also a member of a band during the off-season.

6.) One of J.J. Redick's favorite books is "Oh, the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss.

7.) Carlos Arroyo owns a barber's chair and used to cut his friends' hair on Friday and Saturday nights outside his house growing up.

8.) Trevor Ariza says the favorite place that he lived while growing up was Australia.

9.) Hedo Tukoglu has a burger named after him at a Burger King in his native country of Turkey.

10.) Keith Bogans is a very superstitious guy, noting that he doesn't like black cats and is fearful of brooms that are near him. He also says his pet peeve is wet clothes.

Clarification on #3 please.

Was it Pat's best job, or the job Pat is best suited for?

Anyway, I'll make my guessing easy. I believe they are all true.

By the way, BJ, looks like Gillespie might be your man.

quote:

true

april fool[/b

3.) Pat Garrity's best job was a pizza delivery man.]true

4.) James Augustine is an accomplished singer who is also a member of a band during the off-season.true

5.) Bo Outlaw's nickname is Charles. true

6.) One of J.J. Redick's favorite books is "Oh, the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss. april fool

7.) Carlos Arroyo owns a barber's chair and used to cut his friends' hair on Friday and Saturday nights outside his house growing up. true

8.) Trevor Ariza says the favorite place that he lived while growing up was Australia. april fool

9.) Hedo Tukoglu has a burger named after him at a Burger King in his native country of Turkey. true

true

This was a good idea BJ.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

Clarification on #3 please.

Was it Pat's best job, or the job Pat is best suited for?

Anyway, I'll make my guessing easy. I believe they are all true.

By the way, BJ, looks like Gillespie might be your man.

Was it his favorite job?

Charisma, they are not all true.

Who's Gillespie?

1) Dwight - April Fools

2) Diener - True

3) Air Pat - true

4) Augie - true

5) Bo - April Fools (real name is Charles & nickname is "Bo")

6) JJ - April Fools

7) Carlos - April Fools

8) Trevor - April Fools

9) Turk - true

10) Kebo - true

11) Brian Hill will not return as magic head coach next season - TRUE

LOL, I bet you do but could Kentucky pry him away from Michigan State? I haven't see the article myself but I think Kentucky has already hired Gillespie.

I'll have to say both are April Fools. Bo, is named Charles Outlaw, IIRC.