quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by Dirtdan:

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

Stan's got a shiner...Hmmmm

You noticed that too.... Hmmmmm

Looks like J.J. had too much to drink again. Whoops.

Check it out... Stan's got a shiner.... LOL

Said he got horsing around with his 13 year old son...Sure...LOL

I heard SVG was the latest victim of a Dwight elbow...lol

Was it Dwight or Mrs. SVG?? I think she was upset over the T-Wolves game too!!! LOL

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

I can see where at times its difficult to get the ball to Dwight, but Dwight has to avoid dribbling into the middle of a pack of bulls.

One day...we will get it figured out!!!

If Dwight Really wants the ball in the Post he needs to seal his man off and avoid turning the ball over so much. He's got some Biatch hands as of late. Also is anyone else tired of Bogans and Dooling throwing up so many shots? Come next year I hope those 2 ball hogs are gone, It'll be nice to see JJ getting the same wide open looks that these guys are Bricking.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

Dwight...Heavyweight Elbow Champion of the World

No JD, I really think Mrs. SVG gave him that one after watching the T-Wolves game....I think she was just a tad bit upset too!!! LOL

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicWinMagicWin:

quote:
Originally posted by alex30:

turk is getting out work by the coach he needs to trust jameer more,giving the ball to turk all the time is not good but oh well thats our coach we got point guards for nothing.

Are you kidding me? Are you watching the game? Our PGs are getting worked all over. Jameer has been bad and Carlos has been literally a pile dog crap on the side of the street in 100 degree heat.

Really, Carlos was in for a whole 8 mins? Is that enough for you to jump to such biased conclusions?

ROFL!! I'm biased. Back to back TO's and then comes down the floor on a FAST BREAK with dwight WIDE OPEN under the basket and he shoots a pull up jumper? Dwight yelled at him and bulls commentators were LAUGHING at him. It was such a bad play he was immediately yanked.

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:

quote:

turk is getting out work by the coach he needs to trust jameer more,giving the ball to turk all the time is not good but oh well thats our coach we got point guards for nothing.

Are you kidding me? Are you watching the game? Our PGs are getting worked all over. Jameer has been bad and Carlos has been literally a pile dog crap on the side of the street in 100 degree heat.

Really, Carlos was in for a whole 8 mins? Is that enough for you to jump to such biased conclusions?

Sometimes it's like he can't commit one mistake.

I know these last games have been stressful and scary, but Carlos went back to the bench and the Magic were down by 2 in the quarter. The run didn't stop when he got out and it's like... there was no run before he got out.

quote:
Originally posted by Arroyo fan:

quote:

quote:

Men, you are called a Magic fan?

Who hates his own players?

I dont "hate Orlando players." I hate how DUMB carlos arroyo is playing. Jameer is playing bad yes, but atleast its not mental mistake after mental mistake.

MagicwinMagicwin:

quote:
I dont "hate Orlando players." I hate how DUMB carlos arroyo is playing. Jameer is playing bad yes, but atleast its not mental mistake after mental mistake.

We know that you only hate Arroyo, Lol!

Why Dwight tries to make things happen so far from the basket is beyond me. MAKE THE PASS AND GET BETTER POSITION. Hes too far out to go into his post move. Its not good enough yet to do it too far from the hoop