Sign in to follow this  
Fern1960

Brain Hill booed and heckled at arena......

Someone definitely posted it today. I think Junkie did as a matter of fact. It wasn't a whole article just a small mention in Brian Schmitz's column.

I was wrong JD posted it:

quote:
A smattering of boos was directed at Coach Brian Hill as he was introduced before the game, and the team was booed during a horrendous telltale third quarter.

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/88910298...461010653#7461010653

quote:
They also mentioned that there must of been maybe 10 to 11 k in the stands. The arena was kind of empty.

Thats depressing. I had always hoped that Magic fans who could make it to the Arena would eventually chant in unison that they wanted Hill fired but only 10k to do it has nowhere near the same affect. Of course it would be great if that happened in any nationally televised games left (do we have any?) even if it was just 10k

I was at the game and I don't go often. My last game was the beating we gave the Bucks several weeks ago so I was very surprised when I heard the boos when Brian was presented.

Needless to say, I was pleased and I woldn't underestimate the value of those boos. This belief that there is strong community support for Brian is a curse and NOTHING will open the eyes of the ownership group more than paying fans booing Brian.

Keep it going!