Sign in to follow this  
Kaioshen

Game Thread *Magic vs. Cavaliers* 4/5 - Magic Win: 101-86

Welcome back Alex...

And elephant...

you just got to BELIEVE...

It's not about whose is best...

all I know how to do is copy and paste...

Just care about how you do it and the rest will follow.

If Adonal Foyle is sick who do you think will take his place? Will this be Gortat's opportunity to find some minutes to convince Stan to play him? That could be our boost for the playofffs if he gets the job done.

Not much talk on their board about this game. In fact many of them pick the magic to win in the prediction thread they have. Let's not disappoint them....GO Magic!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by bballbabe:

Not much talk on their board about this game. In fact many of them pick the magic to win in the prediction thread they have. Let's not disappoint them....GO Magic!!!!!

Probably because they are really losing some bad games. The other night against Chicago is one of them. I honestly think they are a first round exit the way they're playing.

I have two homes to show this afternoon so ill miss my first Magic game this year. Not to happy about it but hey I gotta make a livin.

GO MAGIC !!!

Tremendous Game Thread!!

Cleveland kind of looks like they are getting worse as the season wears down but you never know with Lebron so I guess we will see plus I dont like the Magic having this much time off between games. On paper the Magic are better so hopefully they come out on top.

Final Score: 104-99

Ibonedteribell:

quote:
If Adonal Foyle is sick who do you think will take his place? Will this be Gortat's opportunity to find some minutes to convince Stan to play him? That could be our boost for the playofffs if he gets the job done.

I hope that SVG let Gortat play some big minutes in the following upcoming games. Lets see what he really has at this moment, after all he is being playing in practice against Dwight all season long and I haven't read that he has been injured by Dwight, lol!

Troublesome issues:

Saturday afternoon game.

National Television

In Cleveland

Probable Ref bias to Lebron

Result: We win anyway. No contest. Howard gets twelve dunks, a 30/30 and 7 blocks.

Lebron gets one dunk and it is named ESPN's top play.