Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

Confirmed - Magic To Redesign Jerseys! (Denton) - Do you have any design ideas?

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

i'm not very good at the whole designing the jersey myself, thing...(but im okay at combining other peoples stuff...lol...)

but heres something...maybe a little more grunge, hardcore kind of look??? something like this???

icon_wink.gif

quote:

i'm not very good at the whole designing the jersey myself, thing...(but im okay at combining other peoples stuff...lol...)

but heres something...maybe a little more grunge, hardcore kind of look??? something like this???

Grungy.png

obviously, this is nothing spectacular, but maybe it gives you a general idea...

KORN would rock out to your design!

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

THE_FAIL_BIKE.jpg

Yea well Jareth...its another day and no jersey design from you...besides those MS paint ones...i know its so hard to design in MSPAINT WAAAAAA...

Ohh BTW...my logo is designed in MS PAINT...so wheres your skills??

quote:

MagicLogoNew.png

I like that...That way its the same logo. No need for market research and crap like that. Get us all excited for next season, and will give the team a chance to develop a new logo and design in time for the new arena. But for right now it gets us going..

How about doing the lines around the arm and kneck openings all blue, or just black and blue, get rid of the silver...I think it would look cleaner.

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

THE_FAIL_BIKE.jpg

Yea well Jareth...its another day and no jersey design from you...besides those MS paint ones...i know its so hard to design in MSPAINT WAAAAAA...

Ohh BTW...my logo is designed in MS PAINT...so wheres your skills??

Oh snap-a-doodle-dee we's got a challenge for a paint-a-thon!!!!!!! will jareth take on the challenge, or will he get served!!!!

Has anyone else but me noticed that every NBA team right now has their jersey's with strictly block letters of some sort, with NO logo? I think the NBA might have some sort of regulation against logos on jerseys where the team name is. One letter on the name might be accented more than the others, like the C on Cleveland or the R on Rockets. The sixers is the only team I see that still has something other than just block letters on their jersey. They have a big star and a basketball on it. Not sure how this works really, but if it's an NBA wide rule, that might make it hard for some of these ideas to work as far as the logo goes, but at least they still have ideas for the jersey style.