Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

Confirmed - Magic To Redesign Jerseys! (Denton) - Do you have any design ideas?

The Orlando Magic have started the process of redesigning their blue, silver and white uniforms, and the process could be completed in time for next season, Magic Chief Operating Officer Alex Martins told FLORIDA TODAY.

"I can confirm that we have a new model in design now," Martins said Tuesday night before the Magic hosted the New Orleans Hornets. "There's a chance the new design might not be done in time for next season, but we are in the design process now."

Martins said he couldn't confirm whether or not the Magic will delve into their past and bring back pinstriped uniforms. The Magic wore Champion-brand pinstripes from 1989 through 1997 and Champion-model "Dazzle" with minimal pinstripes from 1999 to 2002. They have worn the current style of Reebok and adidas "Play Dry" uniforms for the past five seasons.

Edit: http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?categ...3e-9993-3c59f1ebdb27

-------------------------------------------

As you can see, it has been confirmed that the Magic organization is actually in the process of designing new jerseys to be used possibly as soon as next season! Although we've had a similar thread in the past about the idea of bringing back black jerseys, I was hoping you could leave this thread here MODS. I thought we had some pretty cool ideas for the black jerseys that a lot of us were wanting to have in the near future. I was hoping that we could add some more black jersey ideas to this thread, and then I will see if I can e-mail Alex Martins myself with a collection of all the ideas/pics we have come up with. You never know, maybe our voice as a fan will be heard and maybe your ideas can be incorporated into the new design! Here is a link to the old black jersey's thread:

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/88910298...881068774#4881068774

Now I know TrueMagicFan07 had some cool ideas in the prior black jersey thread, but I went back to that thread and they are no longer available to be viewed. TrueMagicFan07, if you can repost some of those pictures that would be great!

I'm not sure if anyone has thought of this yet...but what about silver jerseys? Would that work at all? I know we've never had silver jerseys and there aren't very many teams that have had them, if any. Maybe some of you could come up with those designs as well and really wow Mr. Martins with our ideas.

Look forward to seeing your concepts!

The Orlando Magic have started the process of redesigning their blue, silver and white uniforms, and the process could be completed in time for next season, Magic Chief Operating Officer Alex Martins told FLORIDA TODAY.

"I can confirm that we have a new model in design now," Martins said Tuesday night before the Magic hosted the New Orleans Hornets. "There's a chance the new design might not be done in time for next season, but we are in the design process now."

Martins said he couldn't confirm whether or not the Magic will delve into their past and bring back pinstriped uniforms. The Magic wore Champion-brand pinstripes from 1989 through 1997 and Champion-model "Dazzle" with minimal pinstripes from 1999 to 2002. They have worn the current style of Reebok and adidas "Play Dry" uniforms for the past five seasons.

Edit: http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?categ...3e-9993-3c59f1ebdb27

-------------------------------------------

As you can see, it has been confirmed that the Magic organization is actually in the process of designing new jerseys to be used possibly as soon as next season! Although we've had a similar thread in the past about the idea of bringing back black jerseys, I was hoping you could leave this thread here MODS. I thought we had some pretty cool ideas for the black jerseys that a lot of us were wanting to have in the near future. I was hoping that we could add some more black jersey ideas to this thread, and then I will see if I can e-mail Alex Martins myself with a collection of all the ideas/pics we have come up with. You never know, maybe our voice as a fan will be heard and maybe your ideas can be incorporated into the new design! Here is a link to the old black jersey's thread:

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/88910298...881068774#4881068774

Now I know TrueMagicFan07 had some cool ideas in the prior black jersey thread, but I went back to that thread and they are no longer available to be viewed. TrueMagicFan07, if you can repost some of those pictures that would be great!

I'm not sure if anyone has thought of this yet...but what about silver jerseys? Would that work at all? I know we've never had silver jerseys and there aren't very many teams that have had them, if any. Maybe some of you could come up with those designs as well and really wow Mr. Martins with our ideas.

Look forward to seeing your concepts!

i picture the new jerseys something like this:

33-66815-F.jpg

obviously, it would be different, but you get the general idea...i like the writing on the front especially...

i wonder, would we change/alter our logo??

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Somebody pm'd me this awhile back. Sorry I don't remember who it was...

59873082gy3.gif

Thanks Kberto. This looks pretty cool! I really hope we get black jerseys without the pinstripes like these. I think it makes us look like a fiercer team, kind of like the 76ers jerseys.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

i picture the new jerseys something like this:

33-66815-F.jpg

obviously, it would be different, but you get the general idea...i like the writing on the front especially...

i wonder, would we change/alter our logo??

If it looks anything like that mess I might cry.