Sign in to follow this  
RIP CITY

Magic Sigs

how do you add a picture underneath your ID for example you know how one users id is NotbyChoice and then underneath it says Contributor and then he has a pic of Patrick Ewing how do you get that pic? can you please tell me ASAP thanx in advance

quote:
Originally posted by orlandomagicfan05:

how do you add a picture underneath your ID for example you know how one users id is NotbyChoice and then underneath it says Contributor and then he has a pic of Patrick Ewing how do you get that pic? can you please tell me ASAP thanx in advance

Hi orlandomagicfan05, here are the instructions for inserting a picture (called "avatar").

Step 1.

Click on "Go" in the upper left corner of the Magic Message Board screen.

Step 2.

Place the mouse pointer on "Personal Zone" (Do not click). Go out to the right and click on "Profile".

Step 3.

In the next screen, click on "view/edit" in the upper right corner.

Step 4.

In the next window, scroll down until you reach the heading "Public Profile Fields". Click on "edit" avatar.

Step 5.

In the next window, click on "Select This One" (to use one of the pictures shown...You have to click on a picture first)

- OR -

click on "Custom Avatar" to use your own.

****Note: If you do the

Hey thanks guys, and again everyone here is free to use one. Who knows if I have time I might make some more.

I also have this Series mini-wallpaper that I used for a game thread on another site...

nbaplayoffs2ndrounddetonm0.jpg

RIP CITY, I'm sure that everyone on these boards appreciates the time you spent on creating these sigs (Awesome sigs) and we hope you continue to do so even after we win the next 4 games.

These are very impressive. Much better than I could do, then again I use Paint LOL.

How about one with Mr. T and Rashard or something?

Well, I'm not sure I should make anymore sigs, it seems some people here think I am trying send subliminal messages in them that I hate the Magic, lol.

No but seriously Mr. T, if I have time I'll try to get to that sometime this week for you. I'm probably going to take off here pretty soon to watch the game, but I'll try to get to it sometime.

quote:
Originally posted by RIP CITY:

Well, I'm not sure I should make anymore sigs, it seems some people here think I am trying send subliminal messages in them that I hate the Magic, lol.

No but seriously Mr. T, if I have time I'll try to get to that sometime this week for you. I'm probably going to take off here pretty soon to watch the game, but I'll try to get to it sometime.

It would be much appreciated, but I don't mean to hassle you.

Anyway, its nice to have some cool posters from other teams. Good luck on the series.