Sign in to follow this  
~O~

The Passion of Darko

I'm glad Darko did what he did. Practically the only one this whole year who showed such passion by getting ejected from the game.

Darko and the rest of this team has been dealing with that type of bullcrap this whole year and everyone just about had enough!!

Everyone on this team has been so unpassionate and I don't know why the hell anyone didn't yell at these refs. This may not set a good example to children but this was for the team.

Go Darko!!!

I'm glad Darko did what he did. Practically the only one this whole year who showed such passion by getting ejected from the game.

Darko and the rest of this team has been dealing with that type of bullcrap this whole year and everyone just about had enough!!

Everyone on this team has been so unpassionate and I don't know why the hell anyone didn't yell at these refs. This may not set a good example to children but this was for the team.

Go Darko!!!

I agree 100%...I hope him getting tossed does not end up costing us the game...but I agree, we have gotten screwed on so many calls this year..I was glad to see him step up. Maybe this will be the start of him becoming more aggressive...we could use that right now.

I definitely prefer the passionate Darko over the one that doesn't look like he knows he has a game to play. Its tough though because we defintely could have used him late in the game.

What did he do?

I missed the first half of the game. Someone in the gamethread said that he was swearing in Serbian and the refs knew what he was saying. What happened?

Darko was ejected off a wuss call that gave Bosh 2 free throws and he had enough of that sh...

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Darko was ejected off a wuss call that gave Bosh 2 free throws and he had enough of that sh...

so he...

(swore? threw stuff?...)

well he swore but in Serbian, however he did look like he was going to punch the hell out of the referee... which I would of sent him a Congrats card..

I have it on my dvr so everyone come over! HighClassTrash and I stood and cheered him for this. Maybe that shot of testosterone I gave him helped.

CHEER FOR THE SERBIAN GANGSTER!!!!!