Sign in to follow this  
ClaytonMagic

Lets take down the Prodigy!!!

You guys know about the Boldest Bluest Fan Contest.Well lets take down the PrOdigy ReBoRn who is on these boards. He is winning right now 56% to 44% to some little girl named Fredenel Spencer. PLEAAASE!!! Go to the link and keep voting for her, I want to see if she can pull off the upset it would be HILAAAARIOUS!!!! LETS DOOOO IIIIT!!!!

SO VOTE FOR FREDENEL THE GIRL!

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/BOLDest_BLUEst_Fan_Round_1__S-261816-66.html

You guys know about the Boldest Bluest Fan Contest.Well lets take down the PrOdigy ReBoRn who is on these boards. He is winning right now 56% to 44% to some little girl named Fredenel Spencer. PLEAAASE!!! Go to the link and keep voting for her, I want to see if she can pull off the upset it would be HILAAAARIOUS!!!! LETS DOOOO IIIIT!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ClaytonMagic:

It's a 28 year old woman!

quote:
Originally posted by ClaytonMagic:

So you want to do this just to be a d**k. The fresh prince would not approve.

Jeeze, Sorry for being oh i dont know a lil excited about being in a competition in which i dressed up supporting our team......man im so lame.......i mean god who would have thought....somebody actually support the magic........and want to win........?!?!?

Honestly, If you were in my spot you would be just like me. So instead of showing your ignorance and immaturity, your showing how you can be a pompous ***.

If you would like to vote for Frendel Spencer go for it, i met all of the competition and they are all very nice magic fans....except for the old lady against the lil black boy (sorry i forgot his name and there is another boy who is white...not tryin to be racist) She only wore stuff after she miraculously got chosen. But other then that everyone is really nice, and is a good representation of what Magic Fans SHOULD act like.

Thank You all who voted, my antics may be strange but its all in the heat of the moment.

If you look at the contestants, there's three people that haven't been to a game before the '07-08 season. *** is that? Where'd you get these people?

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

If you look at the contestants, there's three people that haven't been to a game before the '07-08 season. *** is that? Where'd you get these people?

i thought the exact same thing when i saw that...

quote:
howing how you can be a pompous ***.

If you would like to vote for Frendel Spencer go for it, i met all of the competition and they are all very nice magic fans....except for the old lady against the lil black boy (sorry i forgot his name and there is another boy who is white...not tryin to be racist) She only wore stuff after she miraculously got chosen. But other then that everyone is really nice, and is a good representation of what Magic Fans SHOULD act like.

prodigy, since my hometown is titusville....you've got my vote! Go war eaglesicon_biggrin.gif

You people do noooot have any sense of humor. Okay I give up im dropping out. I really thought that girl was like 10 though, but now that i know shes 28, you can go send her back to her home land of India. And DLO please never tell me what the Fresh Prince would approve of. GOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAGIC!!!!