Sign in to follow this  
cac67

Fireotissmith.com is up

The Magic have pretty much locked up their division and are in great shape to get the 3rd seed and you want to fire the GM. I'm certainly not a fan of all the moves that Otis has made (and hasn't made) but its hard to argue with the results.

Good job making the Magic fanbase look like a bunch of unreasonable idiots.

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow41:

LMAO at serious posts ...!!

Yeah, there's no way I could have rick rolled so many people without those serious posts.

For any of you that didn't click the link, I have no desire to lose otis smith. I would have preferred to make a trade with our expirings for a pf, but overall I think he's doing a good job.

as for how I disguised the url, I didn't. I actually registered the domain fireotissmith.com and redirected it.

quote:
Originally posted by cac67:

I have put up www.fireotissmith.com. I have thought long and hard, and have talked to a couple of friends who work at rdv sports, and I think it's time. I have explained my reasoning in this in more detail on the site.

I've set it up so that when you "sign" the petition you have up to 500 characters to explain why you are signing it, but there is another 500 character box next to it that someone can post a rebuttal in. While my goal is to get rid of a cancer in the front office, I do want to give all sides an opportunity.

I have quoted certain posts from this forum. If you're one of the people I quoted and you object, just pm me and I'll remove your quote. Of course, I don't know any real names, but I did credit you with your username.

Speaking of usernames, please dont sign the petition with a phony name or using someone elses real name. Any Daffy Duck/Stuff/Micky Mouse posts will be deleted. And if you're not Dwight Howard, dont post under his name.

www.fireotissmith.com

this is not nice and i do not have to ctrl+alt+del to stop your nonsense joke. some mods should take care of you for good.

quote:
Originally posted by cac67:

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow41:

LMAO at serious posts ...!!

Yeah, there's no way I could have rick rolled so many people without those serious posts.

For any of you that didn't click the link, I have no desire to lose otis smith. I would have preferred to make a trade with our expirings for a pf, but overall I think he's doing a good job.

as for how I disguised the url, I didn't. I actually registered the domain fireotissmith.com and redirected it.

LOL, I'm glad I avoided the link because I didn't want to give you any hits to your fake site. I feel like a *** though, good job.