Sign in to follow this  
cac67

Fireotissmith.com is up

I have put up www.fireotissmith.com. I have thought long and hard, and have talked to a couple of friends who work at rdv sports, and I think it's time. I have explained my reasoning in this in more detail on the site.

I've set it up so that when you "sign" the petition you have up to 500 characters to explain why you are signing it, but there is another 500 character box next to it that someone can post a rebuttal in. While my goal is to get rid of a cancer in the front office, I do want to give all sides an opportunity.

I have quoted certain posts from this forum. If you're one of the people I quoted and you object, just pm me and I'll remove your quote. Of course, I don't know any real names, but I did credit you with your username.

Speaking of usernames, please dont sign the petition with a phony name or using someone elses real name. Any Daffy Duck/Stuff/Micky Mouse posts will be deleted. And if you're not Dwight Howard, dont post under his name.

www.fireotissmith.com

I have put up www.fireotissmith.com. I have thought long and hard, and have talked to a couple of friends who work at rdv sports, and I think it's time. I have explained my reasoning in this in more detail on the site.

I've set it up so that when you "sign" the petition you have up to 500 characters to explain why you are signing it, but there is another 500 character box next to it that someone can post a rebuttal in. While my goal is to get rid of a cancer in the front office, I do want to give all sides an opportunity.

I have quoted certain posts from this forum. If you're one of the people I quoted and you object, just pm me and I'll remove your quote. Of course, I don't know any real names, but I did credit you with your username.

Speaking of usernames, please dont sign the petition with a phony name or using someone elses real name. Any Daffy Duck/Stuff/Micky Mouse posts will be deleted. And if you're not Dwight Howard, dont post under his name.

www.fireotissmith.com

we're most likely going to finish the seasons at least 20 games over .500, with a key role player missing the entire season. We probably will be getting another role player that we previously drafted (Fran), along with draft and who we sign with MLE.

So with these circumstances, you came to the conclusion that now is the time to petition to fire Otis Smith? Crazy if you ask me, but hey... do your thing. I just hope the media doesnt get ahold of it, because then it would just be embarassing

quote:
Originally posted by cac67:

www.fireotissmith.com

You ain't got anything better to do ...

what a sad life.

quote:
Originally posted by cac67:

www.fireotissmith.com

****!!!! 3 TIMES IN 2 DAYS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:So with these circumstances, you came to the conclusion that now is the time to petition to fire Otis Smith? Crazy if you ask me, but hey... do your thing. I just hope the media doesnt get ahold of it, because then it would just be embarassing

The reasoning I've laid out on my site is unassailable. I've no fear of the media. In fact, I suspect if any member of the media took the time to read the site they'd do a positive story on it.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

I will say this, though, that your site is very well put together.

Thank you. I wish I could take credit, but I'm no web designer. I just wrote the opinion part, someone else made the page for me.