Sign in to follow this  
The Truth

The Truth...Returns For A Moment

Hard to believe we have been posting here for over 7 years. :writing_thinking:/>

Forgive my ignorance, but what the hell is that in your avatar?

I honestly thought that what ThisIsTheYear meant was that he pre-dated all of us, as in being older than the rest of us ...

No, no, that honor would go to Jack Daniels.

BELIEVE

I can't believe Mr. Charisma died. That's tough news. I miss Jack Daniels. And the Falling Down spread was hilarious ... I secretly initiated it behind the scenes!!! smile_creaturedance.gif

Wow...The Truth is amazed to see some of the names posting still. Good to see. Sorry to hear about some members that have passed. The Truth will try to keep an eye on the boards as The Truth is legitimately excited about the future of the Magic. Total rebuild going well basically a year in. Henny hopefully knows what he's doing. Going the character route in the SA, OKC model. Just need to hit on the picks. Next years draft is gonna be huge. Read something last night talking about how as of now Orlando has their pick and the better of Denver or NY's...hopefully one of them can fall apart and Orlando can have 2 lottery picks. Hopefully some Magic :D can happen. The Truth has been on the Wiggins train for over 2 years now. The only problem The Truth sees is that Henny has done such a good job that if they get Bledsoe, Dipo blossoms, with Harris and Vuc...Orlando will have a scrappy team and finish near the bottom of the lottery. But who knows...

Also, for those who are interested, DS bagged The Truth's groceries at Publix the other day and we reminisced about the epic BBQ shindig.

Wow...The Truth is amazed to see some of the names posting still. Good to see. Sorry to hear about some members that have passed. The Truth will try to keep an eye on the boards as The Truth is legitimately excited about the future of the Magic. Total rebuild going well basically a year in. Henny hopefully knows what he's doing. Going the character route in the SA, OKC model. Just need to hit on the picks. Next years draft is gonna be huge. Read something last night talking about how as of now Orlando has their pick and the better of Denver or NY's...hopefully one of them can fall apart and Orlando can have 2 lottery picks. Hopefully some Magic :D/> can happen. The Truth has been on the Wiggins train for over 2 years now. The only problem The Truth sees is that Henny has done such a good job that if they get Bledsoe, Dipo blossoms, with Harris and Vuc...Orlando will have a scrappy team and finish near the bottom of the lottery. But who knows...

Also, for those who are interested, DS bagged The Truth's groceries at Publix the other day and we reminisced about the epic BBQ shindig.

I thought it was the LEAST favorable of the Den/NY picks?