Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

" THE REACTION "...Post Game Reactions***Raptors vs Magic

I agree with some very poor officiating but we can blame them to loose our 14 pt advantage during the second quarter. We dominated rebounds almost 2/1 and failed to convert these efficently and our turnover rate was taken advantage by them. These are realities to live with.

quote:
Originally posted by LarryEtt:

It showed the last call in the replay...Hill grabbed Bosh by the wristband and pulled him down. The ref right on top of it had an easy call.

And how many times does Howard get hammered with no foul calls?

But yet he goes on the offensive side and gets fouls called against him?

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

I agree with some very poor officiating but we can blame them to loose our 14 pt advantage during the second quarter. We dominated rebounds almost 2/1 and failed to convert these efficently and our turnover rate was taken advantage by them. These are realities to live with.

I just cant understand why we give up so many 3's.... and yes having this many turnovers night in and night out is ridiculous, and all the whole team is at fault.

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

We lost the 14 point lead because we play poor perimeter defense. We double team too much and cant recover to defend the outside shot. I watch it over and over again every night. We're slow on defense. There's no energy or hustle by our players. I agree our team has ALOT of growing up to do. I just cant stand watching the officials take away our due when we do step up.

quote:
Originally posted by magic01:

Why do we leave 3 point shooter wide open? Do Dwight, Darko, and Battie really need that much help down low?

The answer is no they dont, but I think that is due to a lack of trust among the players... or maybe a defense mental breakdown.

Grant and Turk got burned over and over and over by leaving the open man for a 3.

Sadly again we lost too yet again poor coaching executive decisions. Why did we even shoot a three when we needed a simple 2. Brian Hill should of let the most experienced player on the team handle the last possible winning shot (G.Hill). He has the potential and the skills necessary to create his own shot and also the ability drive and finish at the basket. And if he got fouled in that situation he is mostly likely to make both free throws. Nonetheless if he didn't have the open shot, or a possible clear lane to drive to the basket he would of kicked the ball out to the open man. Because we all know he is not a selfish player. And seeing the Jammer running around with the ball with closing seconds of the game made me vomit literally all over myself in disappointment.

If Brian Hill returns next year I will refuse to purchase any tickets to see the magic next year. We should all boycott the Amway arena if he returns next year. Just a thought. The FANS SHOULD HAVE THE CHOICE IF HE STAYS OR GO and not Otis. I think Otis has lost his **** mind lately. We Should get a poll going for if you believe that Brian Hill has earned and deserves to Coach next year. I would love to see the percentages for that...

Dwight and the pump fake. Dwight falls for the pump fake a lot and its easier to get the shots off when he does this throughout the game. Just standing there and holding his arms up, would be a block itself..unless its a hoook shot..which arent done much against us. Darko gets most of his blocks w/o jumping. Also, I would want Dwight to pump fake more in a game but its hard enough being triple teamed and not able to hit a free throw.

quote:
Originally posted by Carlitos Way:

We Should get a poll going for if you believe that Brian Hill has earned and deserves to Coach next year. I would love to see the percentages for that...

we have this