Sign in to follow this  
Dennis

Carlos To Knicks Next Year!!

I'm gonna try and predict a future post in this thread. Here goes: Carlos is to good Jamer Nelsn 35 mil for wat??? Wit Carlos Magic winning record what you get for 35 millon wit Jameer NOTHINGG!!! BIG MISTAKE Carlos will have 35 assists against Magics next year for Nelsons 35 mil BIG MISTAKE

The real thruth is that the problem is not CA, THE PROBLEM IS: The stupid mistake of the 35Millions that J.Nelson is going to received. Good for J.Nelson and his family. This situation will happened with any NBA Player even better that Arroyo. Mr. Otis is trying to justified his bad move by sitting players for the entire game like Arroyo and Redick. Somebody have to awake him that the J.Nelson bad move was alredy done but don't give orders to SV to not playing Arroyo or Reddick.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

GREATEST.THREAD.EVER.?..... YES

Oh yes, ive been waiting for this one for a good long time. Hall of famer me thinks

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

GREATEST.THREAD.EVER.?..... YES

Great avatar Osprey

quote:
Originally posted by Yankee Chris:

I'm gonna try and predict a future post in this thread. Here goes: Carlos is to good Jamer Nelsn 35 mil for wat??? Wit Carlos Magic winning record what you get for 35 millon wit Jameer NOTHINGG!!! BIG MISTAKE Carlos will have 35 assists against Magics next year for Nelsons 35 mil BIG MISTAKE

Is it too early to nominate this for post of the year? There is so much unintentional comedy here that I can hardly contain myself.