Sign in to follow this  
OnlyIntelPosts

Why I hate ESPN

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Bill Walton and Steven A. both get on my last nerve. They spend their segments trying to talk over each other and I end up with a headache. Why ESPN doesn't fire Steven A. and let Michael Wilbon take over is beyond me.

Who cares whether the "experts" think we are the 3rd or 4th best team in the east? It doesn't affect the way the Magic play and putting us at 4th behind the defending eastern conference champs isn't exactly an insult. Truth be told, I would rather be a 4th seed because I think we match up better with Boston than we do Detroit.

Yeah, but then we'd have to face Toronto in the 1st round, and Bosh always owns us. I'd rather stay the 3rd seed and get a sub .500 team so we can get out of the first round for the first time in over a decade.

quote:
I hate ESPN because they employ Chris Berman. Enough said.

But if that isn't enough, I hate the "Who's Now" crapathon.

Jesus Osprey, if only your few words of wisdom such as these weren't surrounded by complete filth, you'd be a pretty cool guy!

Last night ESPN had the Rockets/Bulls game. at halftime they covered the Pistons/Suns, Cavs game, Mavs game, and not one word of the blowout the Magic gave the Kings.

As Blade in Blade Trinity said to Jessica Biel after finding her blind friend dead, I say to the Magic:

"Use it...Use it....UUUSE IIIT!!!!"

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

Last night ESPN had the Rockets/Bulls game. at halftime they covered the Pistons/Suns, Cavs game, Mavs game, and not one word of the blowout the Magic gave the Kings.

As Blade in Blade Trinity said to Jessica Biel after finding her blind friend dead, I say to the Magic:

"Use it...Use it....UUUSE IIIT!!!!"

There really hasnt been any talk lately about the Magic being up there in the east. And thats fine with me. We can just sit down here in our small market and just rack up wins. Eventually the bandwagon sports news will catch up, they always do when there is a story. For now lets just enjoy it and when crunch time comes, the Magic will earn what they get either way

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:

Jesus Osprey, if only your few words of wisdom such as these weren't surrounded by complete filth, you'd be a pretty cool guy!

I do what I can.

Also, I hate ESPN because of the forced "fighting" they create between the talking heads like Skip Bayless and Woody Paige.

And that little battle Salisbury and John Clayton have every week. I mean seriously, are we actually supposed to believe they are fighting with each other?

Oh yea, and the fact that on NFL Live they have a cokehead and never-was quarterback providing "in-depth" analysis with that assclown Berman calling himself Swami. You suck, Berman.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

quote:

I do what I can.

Also, I hate ESPN because of the forced "fighting" they create between the talking heads like Skip Bayless and Woody Paige.

And that little battle Salisbury and John Clayton have every week. I mean seriously, are we actually supposed to believe they are fighting with each other?

Oh yea, and the fact that on NFL Live they have a cokehead and never-was quarterback providing "in-depth" analysis with that assclown Berman calling himself Swami. You suck, Berman.

LOL I like Berman and Jackson.

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I do what I can.

LOL I like Berman and Jackson.

Jackson, Jaws, and Mortensen should be the only ones on air.

Everything on Espn and TNT is Clevland,Phoenix,Detroit,Boston,Dallas,LA,Miami, and San Antonio, the rest of the NBA doesn't exist.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I do what I can.

When did John Clayton, the biggest dork in HS become such a football expert?