Sign in to follow this  
OnlyIntelPosts

Why I hate ESPN

One reason i hate ESPN is because they are nothing but superstar homers. Jon Barry just said he has cleveland as the 3rd best team in the east, couldnt decide between the magic and raptors, but ended up choosing the magic as the 4th best team. In what world is cleveland better than orlando i do not get. Their talent level is no where near that of the magic.

If you'd like to continue this post just keep on naming things you hate about ESPN because im sure there are plenty.

One reason i hate ESPN is because they are nothing but superstar homers. Jon Barry just said he has cleveland as the 3rd best team in the east, couldnt decide between the magic and raptors, but ended up choosing the magic as the 4th best team. In what world is cleveland better than orlando i do not get. Their talent level is no where near that of the magic.

If you'd like to continue this post just keep on naming things you hate about ESPN because im sure there are plenty.

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

ESPN and TNT have been saying all year that Detroit and Boston are the best, with Cleveland being third. The Lebron factor is always there and your not gonna fight it.

I personally like being under the radar, makes beating them sweeter.

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

If LeBron doesnt get those phantom superstar calls, no way are they going to win the first round IMO. Everyone knows they got lucky last year, but this year will be different.

Depends on the matchup but your right, they wont be in the ECF again IMO

I hate ESPN because they employ Chris Berman. Enough said.

But if that isn't enough, I hate the "Who's Now" crapathon.

ESPN loves the business part of the NBA...I think they take away from the game with all their lebron leads team to victory when hughes scores 40. I hate that they credit nothing but the superstar for the win

Did anyone watch SC this morning? Bill Walton said Boston, Detroit, and Cleveland are the only teams in the East worth anything, then Stephen A. Smith said Orlando should be in there too, and Bill Walton said "What kind of team is Orlando? They can't win at home"......that really ticked me off, haven't we lost like.....one home game this month?