Sign in to follow this  
Erik

Will JJ get some PT?

Your thoughts and comments, on whether the great JJ redick will get to play more now that the Magic have commited to keeping him. Imo, absoulutly NOT!! Otis has devised a plan to keep as many players on the bench that we don't play to see which one will cry to the media to ge ttraded only to get told there not being traded,and still not get in the game.

Your thoughts and comments, on whether the great JJ redick will get to play more now that the Magic have commited to keeping him. Imo, absoulutly NOT!! Otis has devised a plan to keep as many players on the bench that we don't play to see which one will cry to the media to ge ttraded only to get told there not being traded,and still not get in the game.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Yes

what makes you think that dubs? do u secretly plan on taking a base ball bat and breaking both of bogans and mo evan legs?

Honestly, in all my defense of Otis, I sincerely hope so. We essentially said that JJ was more valuable on our team than some guy we could have traded for, so it would be nice to see some weight behind that belief.

I think JJ will get the same PT as he always gets. But during the playoffs, or maybe close to the end of the regular season, he will have a breakout game and get like 30+ points or something. Then he will start next season when we don't resign bogans or evans, or arroyo, and keep only dooling. Since that's SVG Boy.

Everything really comes down to Tony Battie and his health, because we could end up seeing Hedo play shooting guard. Then JJ wouldn't even be in the picture.

It still makes no sense what soever why you wouldn't play him to see if you should sign Mo,or keep Bogans next season, you don't know how good he plays if you do not play him.

I think that we will see more of JJ as we get near the playoffs since he and Jameer are the only two guards we know are coming back for sure. I also think that as soon as the Magic get their playoff spot locked up JJ will play starter like minutes

quote:
Originally posted by Waltfeld:

I think that we will see more of JJ as we get near the playoffs since he and Jameer are the only two guards we know are coming back for sure. I also think that as soon as the Magic get their playoff spot locked up JJ will play starter like minutes[

That will probably be when Battie starts seeing starter like minutes too. What if Battie and Redick are starters by the playoffs, because they start playing like starters before the playoffs.