Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Would you trade Dwight for Lebron?

quote:
Originally posted by nnporter:

imagine if this was asked on the cavaliers board. hmm? they would prolly want James.

or maybe they would...because they know Bron Bron has big eyes for NYC or LA. haha

As stated previously - LeBron is the only player in the league with equal trade value to Dwight. And I really don't think there are other LeBrons. His game is truly unique - and he's adding something every year. Kid is a truck.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

LeBron is the one player currently in the league that I would consider trading Dwight for straight up.

I would strongly consider it.

And then I'd say NO.

I feel the same way. I've just grown to love our boy.

quote:
Originally posted by serviviente:

i will trade for Howard for Lebron so fast FLASH will look like he is in slow motion. Lets face it people. There is Lebron and Kobe, then the rest....whoever they are.

yep, as clear as watter

I would do it in a heartbeat. Lebron has the killer instinct, he is going to win a few nba titles in his career, you can see it in his eyes...Dwight? He is a beast, but too much of a goody2shoes, who doesn

They're one and two in value in the whole league (Kobe's value at face value would be as high, but his age lower's it beyond these two).

On a purely basketball level I say yes. You do need a big man to win but if you have Lebron, a mid level big (like the one he currently has) will do. Lebron is puttin numbers not seen since Oscar Robertson. He is the complete package and a go to guy that Dwight cannot match.

The reality is that if you have a close second in value (IMO Dwight is a close second to Lebron) you keep the guy you drafted and has grown with the franchise.