Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

The "Bench Jameer" Thread.

quote:
Originally posted by heartofachampion:

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

U start Trevor then we will have real spacing issues.

I like Trevor coming off the bench we need his spark.

Did you see trevor hit three outside jumpshots teams are literally daring Hedo to shoot jumpshots and they should he's the Antoine Walker of the magic

yea, but I dont know I like him coming off the bench and playign big minutes.

Nelson's played terrible, and needs to be on the bench, at least for a while.

Turk this year is reminding me of Pat the last couple years: Horrible 80% of the time, but then he'll get hot shooting one night and score 20+, and all of a sudden everyone's practically pissing themselves about how much of a lights-out shooter he is.

More than Pat, more than Jameer, more than anyone(at least any player), we need to trade Hedo after this season.

Otis is complaining about player leadership on this team? His coach doesn't even have the brains or guts to bench JN. Any other coach in the NBA would have done it. JN needs to sit out an entire game. No off the bench, he can't even dress. Otis should demand this!

quote:
Originally posted by Gamakis:

Agree..But unfortunately he (turk) is our best passer right now. Yes, our point guards are that sorry.

I disagree. I think JJ, Diener, Trevor and Carlos are all better passers.

But more importantly, none of those players will make 6.4 million next season.

I've been rooting for him all year, and hoping that he comes through like he did last year, but he hasn't. Sadly, everyone's great performances tonight were overshadowed by the loss.

I agree, Jameer's gotta be benched. We have to see what we've got in Travis, or else we'll be left without a true PG for a long time.

You want to talk about disgusted?

We were down by one with 11 seconds left in overtime, Grant Hill inbounded the ball to Jameer. As Jameer started to dribble to the top of the key, I got off my seat and started to walk the F@#K out.

That's how much confidence I have in Jameer right now.

Now that's sad!!

I dont think that jameer nelson is a bad player but he tends to be a little inconsistent. I think he is a starting point guard but I also believe that Carlos Arroyo can contribute. He needs to get more minutes mostly in games that Nelson is not playing well. During the begining of the season they splited playing time and started 12-4. That ended and part of it was Arroyo cooling off but still that was the rotation and it worke pretty well. The las 4 games arroyo has demonstrated he is back to what he started and Brian Hill should recognize that.

quote:
Originally posted by Puerto Rico:

I dont think that jameer nelson is a bad player but he tends to be a little inconsistent. I think he is a starting point guard but I also believe that Carlos Arroyo can contribute. He needs to get more minutes mostly in games that Nelson is not playing well. During the begining of the season they splited playing time and started 12-4. That ended and part of it was Arroyo cooling off but still that was the rotation and it worke pretty well. The las 4 games arroyo has demonstrated he is back to what he started and Brian Hill should recognize that.

Hill cannot change his mind. He has a game plan. If it isn't working, that's ok, we just stick to the plan. JN must start in Hill's mind. So JN starts and kills our team.