Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsTheYear

Am I the Only One?

Am I the only fan that constantly screams at the T.V. when something goes wrong with this team?

Am I the only one that gets so hotheaded that they can't bare to talk to anyone after a game like this?

Am I the only one who takes these games far too personally?

Thing is guys. This team is really important to me. Some people think of me as rather over passionate when it comes to this ball club. When losses like these occur, it feels like a stab to me. I can't bare to see this team lose due to a lack luster final defensive play. Most of my pals can just laugh off the loss by thinking of something else, but I can't.

Losses like the one tonight are exactly the ones that have been haunting this team for so long, and they can never put an end to this curse.

I'm just wondering if any other members on this board get like this during losses like these, or any losses at all?

Am I the only fan that constantly screams at the T.V. when something goes wrong with this team?

Am I the only one that gets so hotheaded that they can't bare to talk to anyone after a game like this?

Am I the only one who takes these games far too personally?

Thing is guys. This team is really important to me. Some people think of me as rather over passionate when it comes to this ball club. When losses like these occur, it feels like a stab to me. I can't bare to see this team lose due to a lack luster final defensive play. Most of my pals can just laugh off the loss by thinking of something else, but I can't.

Losses like the one tonight are exactly the ones that have been haunting this team for so long, and they can never put an end to this curse.

I'm just wondering if any other members on this board get like this during losses like these, or any losses at all?

Na man I do all them exact things during every game.

I love this team but they frustrate me, I cant stop watching them, but I hate watching them lose.

It is bad when the losses simply roll of and the wins mean nothin to u because u know they will find a way to lose in the next game.

I feel depressed and then i just remember this is simply the Orlando Magic and that one day we will be a 50 win team.

yea people always try to talk to me after the game and im all aggresive and pissed and it gets everyone mad lol. you're not the only one. i usually can't get over it until i think about the next game.

Thanks for the reply guys. I'm glad to know that I'm not alone. Most people around me always tell me to calm down because it's "Just a game". I usually just walk away from them, or shut the door if I'm in a room watching it.

Osprey- What you said actually made me laugh for a little. The dog statement was April fools....right? lol

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW KCUFING PISSED OFF I GET AFTER A GAME LIKE THIS. MY NOSE BLEEDS AND MY ARMPITS GET RASHES.

THEN AFTER THAT, I CUT SOME ROSES OUTSIDE OF MY NEIGHBORS YARDS.

Lol, O-dub that actually doesn't sound like a bad idea! The neighbors right next to me aren't exactly the most "pleasant" to talk to.......I don't think they have roses though.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Osprey- What you said actually made me laugh for a little. The dog statement was April fools....right? lol

Of course, I would never kick my dog. I meant to say the neighbor's cat.