Sign in to follow this  
Berky1010

Shaq and Haslem a possibility in Orlando?

How about having Shaq coming back to Orlando to finish out his career? Haslem a solid #4 and we get rid of a point guard and possibly redick or foyle? What about Jason Williams in a Jameer Nelson trade? thoughts? i think it would make sense

How about having Shaq coming back to Orlando to finish out his career? Haslem a solid #4 and we get rid of a point guard and possibly redick or foyle? What about Jason Williams in a Jameer Nelson trade? thoughts? i think it would make sense

It wouldn't work. Shaq's contract is absurd and pure criminal.

And put yourself in Miami's shoes. Why, for the love of all that's good, would you give up Shaq and Udonis for a backup PG, JJ, and Adonal Foyle (disregarding the fact their contracts don't match up).

quote:
Originally posted by Berky1010:

Indeed you are certified....guess no one ever taught you about the salary cap.

quote:
Originally posted by brownmagic:

Yo faux don't insult the poster. Be nice.

in this instance i don't think he has to be nice...to even recommend this...ugh. shaq left here, let him stay gone.

Shaq would be great if we were paying him Vet min. I've always wanted to see that happen. Unfortunatly, we don't have room for a 20mil back-up.

And I don't the Suns making that deal. For starters, how the hell is Shaq going to play in that offense? Would the Suns really be willing to pay 40 million to see if Shaq could stop Bynum for 4 out of 7 games?