Sign in to follow this  
JJ_I_TRUST

The official "Why we are wining again?" Thread

Ok bare with me here specially you Osprey.

I see a lot of threads people posting why we are wining games again. It's pretty clear that we all have different reasons, yes this is another thread about but in this one we can all put all of our different reasons and not making 200 threads of them.

OK me first

Some would say is because the Arroyo evans starting, some because of HEdo and and some because of SVG. They could be true.

IN my eyes the reason we are wining is because we are playing unselfish BBall and that is thanks to the coach and players chemistry.

Ok bare with me here specially you Osprey.

I see a lot of threads people posting why we are wining games again. It's pretty clear that we all have different reasons, yes this is another thread about but in this one we can all put all of our different reasons and not making 200 threads of them.

OK me first

Some would say is because the Arroyo evans starting, some because of HEdo and and some because of SVG. They could be true.

IN my eyes the reason we are wining is because we are playing unselfish BBall and that is thanks to the coach and players chemistry.

i think we are winning cause we are becoming multi dementional.. what i mean by that is under brian hill everything ran through howard. teams pick up on that really quick. we started the year that way and once they figured out how to contain howard we started loosing.

everyone has steped up mostly hedo. now we have many options late in games to get it done. i like it.

cant wait for the playoffs. but this late 4th quarter runing to win is not going to be the way to win in the playoffs.

lewis said it right, they need to learn how to play tough d all game and start stepping on teams. we need a blow out vs a good team!

LETS START WITH DALLAS!!!!

Everyone that plays is contributing and everyone that takes a three point shot is getting points. Keyon Dooling's defense awakens the team at times with his energy. Dwight Howard doesn't have to carry the load on his shoulders knowing that his teammates are making threes and are able to toy with the opponents defense. This team seems invincible right now and that will be put to the test against the Mavericks.

Simple. We're making threes. We made 14-25 threes in that last game against the Pacers, and we only won by 6.

Games that we shot horribly from the three point line, we most likely lost. Opponents clog the lane against Dwight, either Dwight misses a ton of free-throws or kicks out to a shooter that misses threes, then we lose badly.

Otis wasn't kidding when he said he'll surround Dwight with shooters to try and free up the middle. Look at our lineup, almost everybody playing is a three point shooter. This really won't hold up for long though, we need another freaking BIG!

quote:
Originally posted by magic berto:

Simple. We're making threes. We made 14-25 threes in that last game against the Pacers, and we only won by 6.

Games that we shot horribly from the three point line, we most likely lost. Opponents clog the lane against Dwight, either Dwight misses a ton of free-throws or kicks out to a shooter that misses threes, then we lose badly.

Otis wasn't kidding when he said he'll surround Dwight with shooters to try and free up the middle. Look at our lineup, almost everybody playing is a three point shooter. This really won't hold up for long though, we need another freaking BIG!

I agree that we live and we die by the three but it will work without another big...it is working pretty well so far (we are 13 games above .500)

You hear that Osprey? Back the f off!

As for why we are winning: We are scoring more points then the other team. If that's not enough to prove I should win the Garrity for Most Knowledgeable, I don't know what is! Boom.